Help......... need info

So you want a hairdryer on your FTO? Or do you already have a hairdryer in it? This is the section for it. All other big power projects & forced induction goes here too.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

pinoy_ko
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Help......... need info

Post by pinoy_ko »

Well i just wanted to know if it would be better to super charge or turbo charge my 95 gpx? also what are the problems i would be facing for either option apart from availability of parts.
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

turbo easier supercharger has been looked at but not sure if done?
check out bennoz supercharge thread it explains it all in detail

turbo obviously can be done but if your not doing a lot of work yourself be prepared to pay a lot for it

I8A4RE did a lot his own work and it still really does cost a sizable amount

just have aread through the turbo section and you'll getall info you will need ;)
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

I am only going to be nice 'cause I enjoyed looking at the Avatar ...

But dude, search ... There are more threads on Turbo v Supercharge here then days in a week... I am sure that every question has been asked, and every scenario covered ...
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

Bang for buck, do an engine swap...

The fact that you have a GPX, and that I am still yet to hear from anyone that has had a trouble free tuning session, I think it is the best option.

6A13 is by far the simplest, but a 4G63T from an Evo 4+ would be the shiz, either way you have a dam strong engine to build upon.

I have said it before, but again I say, if I did it all over again, it would be 4G63 all the way...
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT