Supercharger project starting

So you want a hairdryer on your FTO? Or do you already have a hairdryer in it? This is the section for it. All other big power projects & forced induction goes here too.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

markj113
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by markj113 »

project up and running again thanks to the warmer weather finally on its way.

So far ive just fitted a sard fpr and walbro fuel pump -

And my custom double alternator tensioner pulley to drive the supercharger is almost done and just needs the "v's" cut in -

and here's the extra idler pulley and bracket I made up to get more belt wrap around the custom alternator tensioner pulley to stop any belt slip -

markj113
Apprentice

Re: Supercharger project starting

Post by markj113 »

Custom pulley now complete and in the post coming from Ireland. Big thanks to Jason Poynton aka jayod12b from the Irish FTOoc

Now just have to bolt it on and start making up the supercharger mounting bracket and lining the pulleys up :)
Fto_Jason
Grease Monkey

Post by Fto_Jason »

Omg man that looks SO good :) Looks like it is all coming together :) Good luck with the final touches.. Just curious, where in the world can i get a pod filter cover like that? it looks awesome!
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

Yeah i know, i think there is a similiar one at autobarn its a BMC kit.

Also mate have u taken measure ments with everything that your fabricated as im very interested in supercharging, as it looks a lot cheaper.

How much power does furniss's FTO make?