FTO GR 6A13TT Conversion

So you want a hairdryer on your FTO? Or do you already have a hairdryer in it? This is the section for it. All other big power projects & forced induction goes here too.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by I8A4RE »

So what ECU is running the motor at the moment?
xj265
Mechanic

Post by xj265 »

Hows the project goin? :twisted:
RichardB
Grease Monkey

Post by RichardB »

why not just run a standard FTO flywheel? I use to, then I switched to the fidanza FTO flywheel.
The World's fastest FTO - sub 9's checkout www.mitsubishi-fto.net to see the latest time.

Sponsored by : NR Autosport, RB Performance, PPG Gearboxes, IPG Parts, S1 Chiropractic
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

justbecause wrote:
aza013 wrote:
koolio1234 wrote:seems to be progressing a little too quick....are you sure you are doing a 6a13 conversion into an fto :lol:
don't forget that the hard part is getting it into the car this stage is the good part.
Single Turbo... shouldn't it be a direct bolt to the existing mounts????
My mounts are modified; the entire engine was shifted forwards slightly (bizarrely the gearbox is in the same place). My fans were also relocated to the front of the radiator to give more space which is something you could consider even while going 1 single just to have more space.

Also: Was a good idea to go with the bigger single mate; from what I have heard there isn't a hell of a lot more flow from the 28 compared to the standard twins and it makes far more sense to go bigger... moar powa!
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT