I8A4RE Turbo thread: Questions and Comments

So you want a hairdryer on your FTO? Or do you already have a hairdryer in it? This is the section for it. All other big power projects & forced induction goes here too.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO84
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: I8A4RE Turbo thread: Questions and Comments

Post by FTO84 »

I wanna do this now (read: I dragged off an Audi the other day and got my hind handed to me beyond 30km/h) :lol:

After I do the rest of the garb I need to, help to start this would be awesome.... remembering I have ZIP knowledge of mechanics etc... and looking at all of this stuff abt compression etc is hurting my brain... *goes back to his contracts & marketing plans*
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Mate if you need any help at all let me know.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

What happened to the start of the thread? Feel like i'm missing a lot :lol:

NVM Found it :facepalm: Man i'm dumb.
Taz wrote:When funds allow
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah seperated it to keep ll the info easily accessible
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

I8A4RE wrote:Yeah seperated it to keep ll the info easily accessible
Attually worked really well that way... smart move son
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Glad you liked it..... I took me f**ken ages, would have been way easier to have done it from the start that way but meh
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

I8A4RE wrote:Glad you liked it..... I took me f**ken ages, would have been way easier to have done it from the start that way but meh
:lol: Can't wait to see it today