turbo water line

So you want a hairdryer on your FTO? Or do you already have a hairdryer in it? This is the section for it. All other big power projects & forced induction goes here too.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

fto-007
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

turbo water line

Post by fto-007 »

hi
this might sound like a stupid question :roll: but where do you pick up the water lines off for a 6a12 turbo conversion?? just thought someone has done it before... :D cheers
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Re: turbo water line

Post by aza013 »

I take it your talking about the water lines for use as a spray unit on the intercooler?
If so add another window washer bottle and use that.
kermut
Grease Monkey

Post by kermut »

from your throttle body t piece
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yep from your throttle body. All you need to do is plumb it inline with your throttle body. Disconnect one hose an connect to your turbo inlet. Then take a from the outlet side of the turbo back to where you disconeected the first hose.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
fto-007
Grease Monkey

Post by fto-007 »

sweet thanks just wasnt quite sure. :)