EOI: Turbo Kits

So you want a hairdryer on your FTO? Or do you already have a hairdryer in it? This is the section for it. All other big power projects & forced induction goes here too.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: EOI: Turbo Kits

Post by I8A4RE »

Well there you. A kit for any FTO is possible then.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
spency
Mechanic

Post by spency »

we has a gunie pig!
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

guinea pig for free? lol haha nah i do not have the cash, and just found out the cam seal or something behind the plastic cover is leaking cos its not the rocker covers :S
spency
Mechanic

Post by spency »

you got till march mother fucker. i need you to offer your car for fabrication, it'd be a bit too much of a risk having my kit sent down when its only been tried and tested on a GR.
bduffman
Oldtimer

Post by bduffman »

Dude im keen as I should be getting off ps just after that so won't have to wait long to install sure I can save or borrow the cash off parents
Pay my 12k loan off in 4 months then free to save I have a manual gr so will your maps for a auto work the same on manual ( sorry nub question )
And will the kit include everything from hoses to pipes to injectors and clamps nothing else to buy other then 3inch exhaust

What sorta power are you running and is that just with the added turbo stuff or with internal stuff and cams and all that
Sorry just trying to get a idea of the power and what I will need to do for more
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

With my kit, in a manual, you should be able to hit 150kw on 5psi. I went from 81kw to 134 on just 5 pound, thats a 63-64% increase. On a manual it would be more. That was also on a stinking hot day with no enclosure for the pod. So with proper CAI, even I think I could achieve closer to 150kw. But the best thing is the torque increase.

You can buy as little or as much as you like. I can supply a full complete kit or just the intercooler if you wanted.

The maps would be a good starting point for your tuner but would need some modification. In saying that though, I would suggest anyone manual or auto still go and get a tune after installation.

No basically I have just added a turbo to the engine. Internals are standard and the engine had done 145,000km when I started. 40,000km later not a single drama excluding hitting a roo.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
bduffman
Oldtimer

Post by bduffman »

Kool sign me up
Don't know if ill go a bigger radiator though but sure will get back to you befor march
benfto
Apprentice

Post by benfto »

if it fits on a GPX tip I'm in!
renzkuken1
Veteran Mechanic

Post by renzkuken1 »

i'm in for gpx tip also.
EscapingFate
Mechanic

Post by EscapingFate »

Depending on how much it will cost im in for a whole kit for when im off my P's but this wont be till next year so ill shut up now.. >_>
Sweep
Grease Monkey

Post by Sweep »

Just noticed it was march this year not next.
I take it he did not get enough interest to go ahead with this deal?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Sweep wrote:Just noticed it was march this year not next.
I take it he did not get enough interest to go ahead with this deal?
Are you interested?
phunkydude
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phunkydude »

OMG! Simon is back! :cyclopsani:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Precisely. Champagne will fall from the heavens. Doors will open. Velvet ropes will part.
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

I8A4RE wrote:Precisely. Champagne will fall from the heavens. Doors will open. Velvet ropes will part.
Is that quote because... You were .... "Gone in 60 seconds" ... :lol:
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

rock_it wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:Precisely. Champagne will fall from the heavens. Doors will open. Velvet ropes will part.
Is that quote because... You were .... "Gone in 60 seconds" ... :lol:
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

fkn top quote Roger!
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Astron_Boy wrote:
fkn top quote Roger!
2 Rogers don't make a right ... :lol:
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

rock_it wrote:
Astron_Boy wrote:
fkn top quote Roger!
2 Rogers don't make a right ... :lol:

Nope, but they do make a Image
Gholdwayne
Oldtimer

Post by Gholdwayne »

Wherever Simon's been, he seems... ... ...'recharged'...
97 GPX Icelle Blue

I cant stop driving her!
...and when im not, im looking at her!
... ...and when im not, im freakin thinking about her!

FTO[For The Orgasm]
like For The Win!, but more hardcore...