old motor bout to blow so 4g63t that puppy :p

So you want a hairdryer on your FTO? Or do you already have a hairdryer in it? This is the section for it. All other big power projects & forced induction goes here too.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

marshy1223
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

old motor bout to blow so 4g63t that puppy :p

Post by marshy1223 »

Hey guys been a while since I've been on here.. I have been debating if I should sell my ftp but then I noticed lastnight that when my car hits the high rpm sounds like a rod about to shoot out haha. So.. I'm keeping it and wanting to do a 4g63t I've looked everywhere on the net but nothing really I could find. All I could get a hold of was that the 4 banger fto's engine mounts fits the 63t? Also gearbox possibly. That's all I need help with :) cheers guys
Taz
Oldtimer

Re: old motor bout to blow so 4g63t that puppy :p

Post by Taz »

marshy1223 wrote:Hey guys been a while since I've been on here.. I have been debating if I should sell my ftp but then I noticed lastnight that when my car hits the high rpm sounds like a rod about to shoot out haha. So.. I'm keeping it and wanting to do a 4g63t I've looked everywhere on the net but nothing really I could find. All I could get a hold of was that the 4 banger fto's engine mounts fits the 63t? Also gearbox possibly. That's all I need help with :) cheers guys
Get in line :lol: :cry:
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Re: old motor bout to blow so 4g63t that puppy :p

Post by Astron_Boy »

Yeah, I've searched also, couldn't find if a 63T would fit in an FTP.

Oh well.

These FTPs are getting damn popular meanwhile.

If you happen to get an FTO meanwhile, the conversion can be done with relative ease.
Engine/ gearbox out.
New engine/ gearbox in. Have the transfer case removed.
Hook up, mod some sheet and drive.

Or for Gen Y. Got cash?