Need something, Put it in here.
Private Sales Only

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Anton151
jedwabna poszewka promocja

WTB: 2x Rear ABS Rings

Post by Anton151 »

Hey everyone.

I know I'm new to the forum and don't actually have a FTO but I thought what better place to find FTO parts then a FTO forum.

I'm currently after 2 rear ABS rings that bolt to the rear 5 stud flanges.

If anyone has them or even singles could they let me know, a PM on here will be fine.

Cheers,
Anton
Shhtuart
Forum Moderator

Re: WTB: 2x Rear ABS Rings

Post by Shhtuart »

What year is your car?

Prefacelift ABS rings are built in and non removable but the facelift 97+ are removable.

That being said, the facelift bearings are hard to find so id highly doubt someone will separate just the rings.

I've got 2 brand new Prefacelift ABS rear hubs for sale, paid $144 each, chasing $250 posted.
Anton151

Post by Anton151 »

Hey Shhtuart as I said in first post I don't actually own a FTO.

Thanks for letting me know about the pre-facelift and facelift thing though as I didn't know that.

Thanks for the offer on the new hubs but that would be a bit of a shame and expensive to wreck them.
Also that is a bit more then I was hoping to spend but fair enough as they are new.

I was more hoping that someone has replaced their hubs after the bearings have been worn or stuffed.
As I believe you can't just replace the bearings on the rear hubs?
Anton151

Post by Anton151 »

Bump
Anton151

Post by Anton151 »

Bump
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Just go to a driveshaft shop dude. They'll match you up something. Not expensive either.
Anton151

Post by Anton151 »

Thanks for the reply but what I'm after is not not a generic pressed on one like the front axles.

I'm afters ones like the below picture or do you think its possible to get something like this off another model?
Only reason I ask is because I have found nothing similar apart from early evo ones but they 4 stud.
destinationtoby
Broke it

Post by destinationtoby »

Anton151 wrote:Thanks for the reply but what I'm after is not not a generic pressed on one like the front axles.

I'm afters ones like the below picture or do you think its possible to get something like this off another model?
Only reason I ask is because I have found nothing similar apart from early evo ones but they 4 stud.
Bennoz wrote:Just go to a driveshaft shop dude. They'll match you up something. Not expensive either.
Bennoz wrote:Just go to a driveshaft shop dude. They'll match you up something. Not expensive either.
Because nothing is faster than a p plater in a commodore.....
except maybe a p plater on a unicorn
FTOcrazy273 wrote: Destinationtoby probably has one of THE best FTO's on the forum I never get tired of looking at his pics! Good work mate!
Anton151

Post by Anton151 »

Hey it's not as simple as that.

I don't have a driveshaft specific shop near me and they aren't really a generic item.

The ones I'm after are in the picture below.

Cheers,
Anton
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

$50 bucks from Amamayamaaaaah

https://www.amayama.com/en/search?q=MR128735
fto.jpg
fto.jpg (139.06 KiB) Viewed 258 times