GPX FTO in SA, VIC or NSW

Need something, Put it in here.
Private Sales Only

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

peterlikesstuff
jedwabna poszewka promocja

GPX FTO in SA, VIC or NSW

Post by peterlikesstuff »

Looking for a GPX. Auto or manual, not fussed. Body can be in average condition, but must be mechanically sound.
bjk
Totes

Re: GPX FTO in SA, VIC or NSW

Post by bjk »

How sound is sound? I've got my auto GPX that will be available in future when my other FTO is back on the road. 236k kms, is leaking a bit of oil, but usual suspects have been replaced in my ownership (radiator, alternator, starter). Does need some TLC, shocks need replacing but have some relatively low km ones that can go with.
POWERED BY #TIMKNOTTMOTORSPORT: 2013-2016
Image Image Image Image
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Im also considering selling the white 5sp tip version R I have at the moment. I just need to get a blue slip for it as rego has lapsed. Drove 10+hours from Brisbane a couple of months ago, so engine is solid. Have just replaced gearbox. Has just over 200K on the clock from memory. Is straight and reasonably tidy. Here is the thread:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30181&hilit=my+version+R
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    peterlikesstuff

dstocks wrote:Im also considering selling the white 5sp tip version R I have at the moment. I just need to get a blue slip for it as rego has lapsed. Drove 10+hours from Brisbane a couple of months ago, so engine is solid. Have just replaced gearbox. Has just over 200K on the clock from memory. Is straight and reasonably tidy. Here is the thread:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30181&hilit=my+version+R
    How much you looking for and whereabouts are you located?
    dstocks
    National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

4K with blue slip (Version R's go for a little more). South Coast NSW (near Batemans Bay)
    Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
      If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
      peterlikesstuff

Hmm, I was ideally looking to spend no more than $3k.... but your car looks great!
      bjk
      Totes

Post by bjk »

peterlikesstuff wrote:Hmm, I was ideally looking to spend no more than $3k.... but your car looks great!
      Mine will be up for about that much. Dwayne's is obviously the superior car though, easily worth the extra money. Depends what your plans for the car are, of course.