Need something, Put it in here.
Private Sales Only

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

DODO``
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

WTB: oem factory side skirt in white with clips

Post by DODO`` »

Like the title states, I'm looking for side skirts preferably in white with the clips. Willing to pay postage.

PM or call/text Jess on

Thanks
Vectose
Forum Moderator

Re: WTB: oem factory side skirt in white with clips

Post by Vectose »

The stock sideskirts won't clip into your car, it doesn't have the holes along the length of it.
Bennoz wrote:
Technikhaus wrote:What is in said Bens big penis by the way?
A whoooole lot 'o jism 8)
DODO``
Grease Monkey

Post by DODO`` »

Vectose wrote:The stock sideskirts won't clip into your car, it doesn't have the holes along the length of it.
Double sided tape work? dstocks reckons I have holes on either end (not along the length) that i can make use of.. and mount the rest with double sided tape?

Either that or drill holes which I'd hate to do!
Vectose
Forum Moderator

Post by Vectose »

Yup, you will be able to use double sided tape along the length, or sikaflex. And yes, you will have holes at the front, but not at the back.
Bennoz wrote:
Technikhaus wrote:What is in said Bens big penis by the way?
A whoooole lot 'o jism 8)
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

This^. You wont have any holes in the sill, wasnt sure about the plastic press in clips under the sill. There is normally a plastic press in clip at the front that goes into a circular hole in the sill on all cars with the side skirts, but this is definitely not there on ones without side skirts. The top lip of the side skirt is normally attached with double sided tape anyway, so yes that will work.

I might have the ones off my Version R (which are white). Ill have to check in the shed.
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    DODO``
    Grease Monkey

Post by DODO`` »

dstocks wrote:This^. You wont have any holes in the sill, wasnt sure about the plastic press in clips under the sill. There is normally a plastic press in clip at the front that goes into a circular hole in the sill on all cars with the side skirts, but this is definitely not there on ones without side skirts. The top lip of the side skirt is normally attached with double sided tape anyway, so yes that will work.

I might have the ones off my Version R (which are white). Ill have to check in the shed.
    yes please let me know the condition as well.. I will drive down to meet you at Canberra when I get my car on the road. In a meanwhile I will come up with the list of things I might need and if you have things that you can let go I'll take it off of ya.

Do you happen to have a pic of it? and how much would you let them go for? cheers as always dstocks :salut:
    dstocks
    National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Hey,

Just checked in the shed. I do have a set of stock sideskirts with matching end caps. $60 should cover it. Can get photos if required but will need to wait till Wednesday
    Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
      If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
      DODO``
      Grease Monkey

Post by DODO`` »

dstocks wrote:Hey,

Just checked in the shed. I do have a set of stock sideskirts with matching end caps. $60 should cover it. Can get photos if required but will need to wait till Wednesday
      Deal!
      I'll hopefully be able to make it to bonfire to pick things up. Thanks dstocks and was nice to chat over the phone! :lol: