Need something, Put it in here.
Private Sales Only

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

mindxcycle
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

WTB: Front bar/ side skirts/ rear bar / wing

Post by mindxcycle »

Hey Guys, sorry if i am posting in wrong section or such i am quite new haha, I bought a 95 GPX from a previous member i think known as JamzoGPX or something along those lines.

I would like to inquire about getting some exterior items and work out some costs including
different styling and so on.

For front bar I am kind of open to any but would like to know cost of pre facelift bar, ds front bar (facelit) or bozz pre/post facelift) speed bar (although is pretty rare). I also would like to buy the lights/brackets for the facelift ds front bar if comes to it but I don't know the pricing with them either.

Side skirts if anyone knows or has the ds side skirts or know of any others would like to also know how much would be and what would look like

Rear bar I don't really know so open to any really just depends on price too.

Also would like to buy a vR Wing if possible but I need to look into getting the correct holes for placement, I may need a new boot anyway.

This is so i can see how much $$ i need to save so i can purchase and if I have enough coin at the moment, also I live in QLD / South East Brisbane.

Thanks all! :)
Attachments
Here's a pic of her
Here's a pic of her
And another haha
And another haha
dstocks
National Vice President

Re: WTB: Front bar/ side skirts/ rear bar / wing

Post by dstocks »

I do the TS Factory front bars, D Cuatro sideskirts and vortex rear bar. You are unlikely to find a Bozz. They dont make them anymore in Australia. I can also do prefacelift TS Factory if required. Will actually have a couple of facelift TS Factory front bars at the bonfire if you are able to make it (next weekend) and there will be quite a few cars with kits you can have a sticky at (South Coast NSW). Will be people coming from SA, QLD and VIC. Pics here:

http://www.completefto.com.au/Default.aspx?aid=487

please Note, Sideskirts in pics near the top are modified. Look at pictures lower down when the car was white to see what they look like out of the mould.
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    mindxcycle
    Apprentice

Re: WTB: Front bar/ side skirts/ rear bar / wing

Post by mindxcycle »

Thank You Dstocks, I think I may have been meaning TS and Dcautro for brands, I am not sure I'll be able to make the bonfire ( I have work and its night shifts) but I would be interested in the Side skirts and rear bar. The front bar I am a bit unsure to go prefacelift or facelift, what are the costs involved for all the parts? I also have a white fibgerglass ( i think) bonnet that is in need of repair) from Jamie and a Dcuatro lip/apron which also has a few cracks Jamie also gave me, just not sure what to do with them as I like the lip but prefer a whole fit instead of apron (so TS facelift or prefacelift) and need to check out $$ for fixing the bonnet.