Any Active members still in WA?

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

MissFTO
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Any Active members still in WA?

Post by MissFTO »

Literally just joined, but I've had my FTO for a few months, and only seen a few other FTO's.
I'm down in the Armadale area. [Hahaha too precious to be there] But also up in the Midland area a lot.
Was wondering if any fellow WA fto drivers are still active?
FTODreams
Grease Monkey

Re: Any Active members still in WA?

Post by FTODreams »

Yuuuuuuuuup still active! Hahaha I thought you were the white one Ive been seeing around Mullaloo/Whitfords area a month or two ago! maybe not then! Yeah im at Joondalup usually! Ive seen a few around but they've been pretty badly maintained! I think we have one more WA member still active!
MissFTO
Apprentice

Post by MissFTO »

FTODreams wrote:Yuuuuuuuuup still active! Hahaha I thought you were the white one Ive been seeing around Mullaloo/Whitfords area a month or two ago! maybe not then! Yeah im at Joondalup usually! Ive seen a few around but they've been pretty badly maintained! I think we have one more WA member still active!
Yeah I'm usually around the place, I've only seen a few FTO's actually been driven around. Pretty bad condition as well, makes me sad.
But it's so awesome to see members from WA still on here. Calls for a meet & Coffee someday, I don't mind driving as gas is cheap.
Strkszone
Grease Monkey

Post by Strkszone »

Wish gas prices were as cheap here as they are back in the US.... It's like $2.20/gallon. 55 cents per liter (70 cents Australian)? I think yes.
MissFTO
Apprentice

Post by MissFTO »

Strkszone wrote:Wish gas prices were as cheap here as they are back in the US.... It's like $2.20/gallon. 55 cents per liter (70 cents Australian)? I think yes.
Gas for me is usually 70-80cents a litre. $45-$50 fills my tank and it lasts me 600-700km.
Where on petrol it's $1.40-$1.70 a litre getting $60-$80 fills the tank and lasts 500-600km.
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

I was about to ask how the hell you managed to get fuel at 80c a liter and how the hell that lasted 700km but then I realised you were on LPG :lol:
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
MissFTO
Apprentice

Post by MissFTO »

Daniel2019 wrote:I was about to ask how the hell you managed to get fuel at 80c a liter and how the hell that lasted 700km but then I realised you were on LPG :lol:
Worth the conversion ;P
Strkszone
Grease Monkey

Post by Strkszone »

Yes, but once the Aussie dollar does better, the 'Mericans petrol will still have it better xD...and people over THERE are complaining about rising gas prices :roll:
MissFTO
Apprentice

Post by MissFTO »

Strkszone wrote:Yes, but once the Aussie dollar does better, the 'Mericans petrol will still have it better xD...and people over THERE are complaining about rising gas prices :roll:
Freaking 'mercians complaining about first world problems. Isn't as bad as the prices here. It's like almost double, and if you drive a distance you might be able to get it cheaper.
Strkszone
Grease Monkey

Post by Strkszone »

MissFTO wrote:Literally just joined, but I've had my FTO for a few months, and only seen a few other FTO's.
I'm down in the Armadale area. [Hahaha too precious to be there] But also up in the Midland area a lot.
Exactly Michelle, you need to go over there and tell 'em what's up! haha. Then again, they would just stare at you blankly and say "It's Australia... EVERYTHING is expensive there >.>"
MissFTO
Apprentice

Post by MissFTO »

Strkszone wrote:
MissFTO wrote:Literally just joined, but I've had my FTO for a few months, and only seen a few other FTO's.
Exactly Michelle, you need to go over there and tell 'em what's up! haha. Then again, they would just stare at you blankly and say "It's Australia... EVERYTHING is expensive there >.>"
Oh I will, bring it to them the Aussie style with a thong to the face. ;P
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

I'd fill up both LPG AND fuel full and then go on a road trip
Strkszone
Grease Monkey

Post by Strkszone »

MissFTO wrote:
Strkszone wrote:
I doubt the males will be complaining... OH WAITTT you mean the shoes!!! I gotcha.
MissFTO
Apprentice

Post by MissFTO »

silverGPX wrote:I'd fill up both LPG AND fuel full and then go on a road trip
Oh I haven't been on a road trip yet, but with both tanks I get like 1,500km.
MissFTO
Apprentice

Post by MissFTO »

Strkszone wrote:
MissFTO wrote:
Strkszone wrote:
I doubt the males will be complaining... OH WAITTT you mean the shoes!!! I gotcha.

You don't know what I meant ;o
shiggz
Grease Monkey

Post by shiggz »

We neeed to have a meet and cruise! :3
So keen to see other FTO's in WA!! Would be so good :)

And yeh sorry Missssftoo, i'm not stalking you from CAKE to here haha :P (oh yeh, you wouldn't realise, but yeahh I commented on your CAKE post on fb, lol, my username is a bit different here haha)
Sututututuuuuu

MissFTO
Apprentice

Post by MissFTO »

shiggz wrote:We neeed to have a meet and cruise! :3
So keen to see other FTO's in WA!! Would be so good :)

And yeh sorry Missssftoo, i'm not stalking you from CAKE to here haha :P (oh yeh, you wouldn't realise, but yeahh I commented on your CAKE post on fb, lol, my username is a bit different here haha)
Yeah I saw that! Nice to see someone else in a FTO, depends what area your in. :)
shiggz
Grease Monkey

Post by shiggz »

Im around hillarys/sorrento... so prettyy far, and FTOdreams is even further :/
Hopefully i'll catch you at a CAKE cruise though!
Sututututuuuuu

yotka
Mechanic

Post by yotka »

Most people will probably think my car is poorly maintained..... based on paintwork.

But, it is my reliable daily.
Strkszone
Grease Monkey

Post by Strkszone »

yotka wrote:Most people will probably think my car is poorly maintained..... based on paintwork.

But, it is my reliable daily.
Wrap it up and no one will be able to tell the difference ;)...