ROLL CALL!

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

arkoso
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by arkoso »

Red manual FTO GPX 1995, down in Bunbury.
Actually selling for pretty low price this Friday/Saturday to a guy in Mandurah though ... who wants to do it up all shiny again.

I'll be leaving the scene but when I get the money I will buy another as a second car (still love the FTO, just need that humble backseat space for carpooling to work). :cry:
mightyant79

Post by mightyant79 »

Hey folks, owner of an FTO GPX manual, and from what I've heard from all the others I've driven past the loudest in the state lol! Trying to get the damn thing back on the road atm...
chuster
Apprentice

Post by chuster »

mightyant79 wrote:Hey folks, owner of an FTO GPX manual, and from what I've heard from all the others I've driven past the loudest in the state lol! Trying to get the damn thing back on the road atm...
Hey, is it loud just to bystanders or to yourself as the driver as well? Also what exhaust setup do you have as in how many mufflers/resonators do you have? Coz im thinking of cutting out my resonators later on and im wondering how loud it could be.
mightyant79

Post by mightyant79 »

No it's loud inside the cabin as well. Mufflers etc? NFI on how many, but the rear muffler is only about 6-8 inches long which is where it all comes from.
BlackNajik

Post by BlackNajik »

w00t
ph3var
Grease Monkey

Post by ph3var »

bleh
Custom purple 1995 GPX manual
mlevi

Post by mlevi »

Hello all, fairly new FTO owner!! Loving this site and would like to meet some FTO owners in Perth (get tips on some mods), although my FTO is currently at the smash repairers thanks to an idiot smashin into me couple of weeks back!! Can't wait to get it back on the road....
jwa
Apprentice

Post by jwa »

lets get it rolling, I have seen quite a few fto running arround in perth already, any chance to have a meet.
Some one i know say fto look like F360,i was like 8O 8O
illmotion
Grease Monkey

Re: ROLL CALL!

Post by illmotion »

add me to the list :) Black FTO GPX 96 stock at the moment still saving to put on my veliside front bar , Alexander Heights area (also saw a silver one around alexander heights shops wonder if that member on this forum to? belong to a security guard?)