Just got my FTO what do you guys think?

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

95Xena
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Just got my FTO what do you guys think?

Post by 95Xena »

jkos wrote:Plot twist: I am actually a girl
2nd Plot twist: Actually no I am a guy
3rd plot twist: (written by M. Night) You're really a dolphin trapped in a dragonfly's body who dreams of being a race car :lol:

When I get my rust done I will definitely do before and afters :)
jkos
Apprentice

Post by jkos »

silverGPX wrote:Its not like you need to do it RIGHT now. Why don't u save up and get it done in a month or two?
Because... This car.. Its like my new baby. It hurts me to see such rust blemishes on such a beautiful piece of machinery. Haha. Im just really keen on getting it ship shape asap the pain of losing my last car still lingers hard man.

When I woke up after a hazy irresponsible night of drinking I went into the garage to find that my car had been totalled without even remembering how it happened. I was like WTF F**K my car (and my hung over head and wtf i smell like vomit)!! This FTO helped ease that pain.
95Xena wrote:3rd plot twist: (written by M. Night) You're really a dolphin trapped in a dragonfly's body who dreams of being a race car :lol:

When I get my rust done I will definitely do before and afters :)
Lawl :lol: .

Sequel to plot twist 3: I'm really Bruce Willis trapped in a lake by a Samuel L Jackson who makes signs under the comic book store for a ghost who knows hes dead but likes to blow up trains because hes really a superhero who's afraid of the water.

Aw Yea. When do you reckon you'll be getting it done?
destinationtoby
Broke it

Post by destinationtoby »

:lol:
Because nothing is faster than a p plater in a commodore.....
except maybe a p plater on a unicorn
FTOcrazy273 wrote: Destinationtoby probably has one of THE best FTO's on the forum I never get tired of looking at his pics! Good work mate!
95Xena
Grease Monkey

Post by 95Xena »

:lol:

Dunno. Gotta do water pump, gearbox bearings and timing seals on the GPX before the GR see's any money :(