New Member: Greentea/Ryan

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

bjk
Totes
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: New Member: Greentea/Ryan

Post by bjk »

Gotta love having a clean car. Till a bird sh*ts on it or it rains the next day. :lol:
POWERED BY #TIMKNOTTMOTORSPORT: 2013-2016
Image Image Image Image
Greentea
Grease Monkey

Post by Greentea »

I didn't get bird sh*t. I drove right into the biggest insect I had ever seen. Half of it was on my front bumper, the other half got stuck under my bonnet. CONVENIENTLY, on the latch...so when I reached for it I touched scrambled insect. Lol

Almost got into a pretty big accident with a truck today on the M4. Fml

I was going down the M4. A truck entered via Reservoir Road. I knew he was gonna cut me off so I slowed down a little bit. Truck merged infront but slowed down WAYYY too much. Had a car behind me, decided it was best not to slam the brakes, so I went to the lane on my right.

Now in the middle lane, I thought everything would be okay. WRONG. The truck decides to merge into my lane. Half the truck was already in my lane and I couldn't go into the right lane because there was a car next to me in the lane already. Couldn't brake either because the car that was behind me earlier had followed me into this lane. Thank God, the car in the right lane knew I was there. It floored it and gave me room to merge in behind. I merged into the right lane just in time and the truck JUST missed me (probably 20-30cm gap between me and the side of the truck).

The car behind me ended up slamming the brakes, but luckily had no cars behind it.

tl;dr

I almost got squashed and ran off the road by a truck. Fcuking truck!
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

Man, close call! Had similar happen to me. Not fun.