new to ftos from melbourne

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

droz
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

new to ftos from melbourne

Post by droz »

hi everyone, new guy from melbourne, im a few weeks from getting my ps, so last month i happend to pickup a 96 manual mivec gpx for next to nothing of a price. so excited to own an fto let alone a car for the first time, but the problem is the bodywork i just cant stand looking at it. the tachometer also dosnt work and there is little pieces of surface rust building up inside the engine bay frame. paint is not in the best condition, but other than that im loving the car. this is also the first manual car ive driven so im trying to get used to it, i was told it had an exedy clutch.

so im looking for a rear bar, bonnet, left guard and front bar preferably in white, a left headlight and a ifs sensor i think this was supposed to solve the tacho problem? would also like to meet some of you guys in melbourne as i dont know much about ftos and installing body parts as i once tried to take my headlights out and i needed to take out the bumper which needed the guard out and it was all a big mess.
Sahin
HULK

Re: new to ftos from melbourne

Post by Sahin »

I have all of that for sale and can bring it all down to Melbourne for you when I come on tuesday
droz
Apprentice

Post by droz »

can i get some pictures of the body parts to see the condition and prices?
also whereabouts are you in melbourne? im near south eastern suburbs. thanks!
Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

I pmd you bud
Traralgon is where I'm going I can bring he headlight and ifs sensor down on Tuesday and the rest I can bring in 2 weeks with the ute I'm driving down
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Where in Melbourne are you? I have replaced the IFS in my car for the same reason, so I might be able to give you a hand.
LED ALL the things.
droz
Apprentice

Post by droz »

pmd