New to the forum

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Sahin
HULK
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: New to the forum

Post by Sahin »

Didn't some mirages have 1.8L?
bumpak
Apprentice

Post by bumpak »

sadly no :oops: , although im sure there is a few floating around now (legally and illegally). But then again if i was in queensland then yes i would go the 6A12M in the rage :twisted: always been a dream of mine
destinationtoby
Broke it

Post by destinationtoby »

For the right price, u can blueslip anything.
I recently blue slipped an outrageously dangerous monster truck with a giant turbo and engine swap etcetc
Because nothing is faster than a p plater in a commodore.....
except maybe a p plater on a unicorn
FTOcrazy273 wrote: Destinationtoby probably has one of THE best FTO's on the forum I never get tired of looking at his pics! Good work mate!
Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

Yeah but to make money of something it wouldn't be an option to just pay the engineer what he wants unless its blowjobs lol
destinationtoby
Broke it

Post by destinationtoby »

:lol: Bennoz
Because nothing is faster than a p plater in a commodore.....
except maybe a p plater on a unicorn
FTOcrazy273 wrote: Destinationtoby probably has one of THE best FTO's on the forum I never get tired of looking at his pics! Good work mate!
bumpak
Apprentice

Post by bumpak »

hahaha yeh had a friend get an on the sly blue slip recently, paid the mechanic $800 to basically not look at the car. It took less than 10 minutes :cyclopsani: My mate got ripped badly
FTOcrazy273
Grease Monkey

Post by FTOcrazy273 »

bumpak wrote:yeh i just bought it a couple of hours ago, im starting up my fto collection lol
screw you man you racked me! :lol: I was gonna buy it and get it transported to Melbourne the stupid seller fucked me over i spent 2 hours getting quotes to get it back to Melbourne PM me if you wanna sell it i'll pay you good money!
SchumieFan wrote:FAPTASTIC!
FTOwnage
Mechanic

Post by FTOwnage »

Lol

The guy told me he sold it to you for $900 and was hoping for me to put in a higher offer.
FTO GPvR 6A13 Single Turbo (Almost finished....)
FTOwnage
Mechanic

Post by FTOwnage »

The car was sold at Pickles Auctions Gateshead (Newcastleish) about 2 weeks ago for over $1000
FTO GPvR 6A13 Single Turbo (Almost finished....)
FTOcrazy273
Grease Monkey

Post by FTOcrazy273 »

FTOwnage wrote:Lol

The guy told me he sold it to you for $900 and was hoping for me to put in a higher offer.

OMG he told me that too what a c**t i gave him a spray he promised me it was mine then the next day didn't reply
SchumieFan wrote:FAPTASTIC!
bumpak
Apprentice

Post by bumpak »

Lol this is all to funny, I called him and enquired about the car. He told me other people were interested in it and said he would call me back. About 2 hours later he called me and said would I make it $900 as someone else really wanted it. I didn't want to start a bidding war and declined and said I wasn't interested. Then about half an hour later I called him back and he folded. Drove up there checked out the car, engine seems to run well no tapping head noises. Lots of oil leaks though, easy fix. $800 cash. ;)

Btw nsw is now 20% for engine displacement, just checked it last night. :silent: