Looking for Help!

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Bibbles95
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Looking for Help!

Post by Bibbles95 »

Hey guys and girls,
I am in need of assistance with my 1996 FTO, im looking to supercharge it and in search of place who can repair some dents n damages done to the body by the previous owner. its nothing serious but theres no one around in Bunbury, WA. who can fix em up for me and they havent reccommended anyone to me. so here i am for help.

Also i will try and upload a pic of it tomorow, just so you know what my baby looks like, ive taken the 15" wheels out and replaced them with 18", it fucks with my wires every now and then but i can easily fix that myself.

I also need and want advice on a sound system you would recommend for my car aswel, just because ive got these subs sitting in my room, that i thought i might as well put in there.

All information and advice is greatly appreciated :)
thanks xx
dstocks
National Vice President

Re: Looking for Help!

Post by dstocks »

I cant help with local repairers in WA or with suggestionson the stereo, but if you PM Rob Furniss (thats his username too ), he has supercharged FTO'sbefore and is currentlydisigning a kit for the FTO.

Oh and welcome to the club BTW.
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you