insurance is killing me

Found a good price to insure your FTO? Or looking for insurance for your ride? This is the section to look in.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

GarryD
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by GarryD »

Why not just get extended 3rd party ? Cost bugger all and after 3 or 4 years at the prices you have all be quoted on insuirance Bank it and buy another FTO in 4 years !!!!!!!!!!
lwrida
Mechanic

Post by lwrida »

and what is extended 3rd party? just for the dopey kids out there. e.g. ME :oops:
aithním thú grá sí, aithním thú grá sí, aithním thú sibh sin mé bualadh craicinn sibh... FTO GPX 95' táirgí tuilí
[img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8306/banner2ae0.jpg[/img]
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

lwrida wrote:and what is extended 3rd party? just for the dopey kids out there. e.g. ME :oops:
i think he means just third party (not to be confused with CTP - compulsory thrid party, which is included in you rego) + fire & theft...

which for example works out for me to $450 a year, as compared to $1500 full comp.
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

just got a quote through Shannons....full comp $750. Best deal so far.

They are doing my r33 for 30k for about 850...now thats good stuff. I love them now.
oodLes
Mechanic

Post by oodLes »

khunjeng wrote:just got a quote through Shannons....full comp $750. Best deal so far.

They are doing my r33 for 30k for about 850...now thats good stuff. I love them now.
You would be favoured because of age and the fact that having both you can say that one isn't a daily driver though aren't you?
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

oodLes wrote:
khunjeng wrote:just got a quote through Shannons....full comp $750. Best deal so far.

You would be favoured because of age and the fact that having both you can say that one isn't a daily driver though aren't you?
yes yes and yes.

FTO is a daily and the discount only applied to the r33. So the quote of 750 for the FTO is becuase of my age.