Does This Count?

Found a good price to insure your FTO? Or looking for insurance for your ride? This is the section to look in.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Petey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Does This Count?

Post by Petey »

Trying To Get full comp insurance...

with shannons apprently they wont insure you unles you are apart of a car club..? so does being apart of the Ftoaustralia club count you think?

thanks for en help
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

It does - but we are classed as an online forum, not a business entity at this stage. If we were an official CAMS registered business, then it would count for a lot more.
Petey

Post by Petey »

thanks for the help..

having a bunch of trouble gettin insured... not many people want to talk to me.. and the ones that do want to charge like 3000 +
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Re: Does This Count?

Post by BorepYano »

Petey wrote:Trying To Get full comp insurance...

with shannons apprently they wont insure you unles you are apart of a car club..? so does being apart of the Ftoaustralia club count you think?

thanks for en help
does anyone else remember on shannon's ad it says "... you dont have to have champaign taste, or be apart of a car club...." :roll:

and 3000 sounds about right, depending on your age and location.[/b]
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
Petey

Post by Petey »

i thought it may be cheaper seen i live on the south coast about as far away from crime as could be but didnt help...

and as for being 18 they dont even want to know me lol
topao
Veteran Mechanic

Post by topao »

Petey wrote:i thought it may be cheaper seen i live on the south coast about as far away from crime as could be but didnt help...
Nope South Coast costs the same as in Sydney, mines insured for Gerringong and it costs the same for if i was to insure it on sydney, North Shore. And $3000 is a oretty good price for 18, it can get a lot worse
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

Get third party fire n theft with Just Cars, they cover you up to $10,000 for theft, can buy yourself a new one with that.
Delvance
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Delvance »

Call GIO and ask for their custom cars insurance section. Smashed justcars crap arse premium by $600 for me, and $500 cheaper excess. Justcars, pfft.