Which insurance?

Found a good price to insure your FTO? Or looking for insurance for your ride? This is the section to look in.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Bennoz
National President
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Bennoz »

Yeah, it was a learning experience for me :)

I still punch a coupla nuggets into the Y-fronts whenever I crest an intersection on a hill :x
nicholas
Veteran Mechanic

Post by nicholas »

they have no idea of how many times i drive it.

as the time i smash it could be a "one of drive"
Sorry to labour the point, but you're wrong, and it's such antics that see people go down for insurance fraud.
Resident Asshole.
KJ_bob
Mechanic

Post by KJ_bob »

Yeah i tried everything mentioned in this thred... devoted an entire week of my uni break to insurance. just cars=$5000 with some stupid excese (ie #@$% off), thats the best one i remember

pretty much researched > got two pages of every insurer under the sun, big and small > picked up the phone

Lowest i found was 3k with over 3k exces if i hit something

...so yeah 3rd party for me :thumleft:
KJ_bob
Mechanic

Post by KJ_bob »

Btw with the lying about using the car every day thing... when insuring the car you give them the km's. If you tell them its only for weekend use and then crash it a year later and they find 20000 more km's on the clock... :salut:

I think a general rule of thumb to keep in mind is, the insurance company will do anything in its power not to pay you money... they will quite happily take yours and find a reason later not to give you theirs. Some people may feel their flying under the radar, but if they find something when it comes to claim time, they will screw you. They really done care, they are not your friend.

thats my little rant :oops: