Comprehensive in Sydney, for under 25s, for less than 2k?

Found a good price to insure your FTO? Or looking for insurance for your ride? This is the section to look in.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

fto95
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by fto95 »

I'm in TAS, I'm 22 and pay $1100 for mine through Just Car. Not sure if its different in Syd but Shannons will insure under 25's down here but you have to be a 'car Enthusiast' and be part of a car club etc to qualify if your car is under 25 or 30yrs old! at least that's what they told me when i tried to get my Insurance through them! Unfortunately my car wasn't modified enough for them to want to insure it :roll:
bduffman
Oldtimer

Post by bduffman »

if it makes u feel any better nrma qouted me 5k plus and eccess is 2.2k and 3rd party is 500 im 20 with 2 loss of licences and road my last car off I need to find some one who will insure me for less cause that's a joke I bought the car for 7500
FtoStylergrl

Re: Comprehensive in Sydney, for under 25s, for less than 2k

Post by FtoStylergrl »

shannons is crap...Just car is the way to do it. Just car is expensive the first year you insure. But mine dropped very quickly if you dont claim the second year. When i was 23 I was only paying $1043, when i was 24 $980 now im 25 and pay $874.
EscapingFate
Mechanic

Re: Comprehensive in Sydney, for under 25s, for less than 2k

Post by EscapingFate »

Mines 1100 (insured in my mums name though... with a 1800 discount lol) with NRMA and thats with my soundsystem which is worth 3k..