Nrma

Found a good price to insure your FTO? Or looking for insurance for your ride? This is the section to look in.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

topao
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Nrma

Post by topao »

I've noticed that NRMA now insures an FTO for less then $1500 which is quiet a drop from the old $9000 they use to quote, mind you they only give it a max value of 7.5k
Bennoz
National President

Re: Nrma

Post by Bennoz »

Yep, found that out last week.

They won't insure as a 'part timer' thou. Ie my misses car which is used once a month. So Famous got the business again. Agreed value, part timer, $700 a year.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Part timer? as you not your daily?
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Yup
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

hmmm should of read your post properly I suppose :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
brad_gpx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by brad_gpx »

how do they enforce that rule?
is there a certain amount of kms you can drive?
zuihoujueding
Oldtimer

Post by zuihoujueding »

i just renewed with JustCar with $1255 until a few weeks later NRMA called and said they can beat any competitor price by $50.
!@#$%^&*(

and yeah. i was quoted $5000 by NRMA 2years ago. no other insurance besides NRMA and justcar would insure FTO
Baby Magna

Post by Baby Magna »

topao wrote:I've noticed that NRMA now insures an FTO for less then $1500 which is quiet a drop from the old $9000 they use to quote, mind you they only give it a max value of 7.5k
that is still pretty low compared to my lancer as NRMA first wanted to make the agreed value $27,800 then i put it up to $44,000
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Just got me GPvR insured with NRMA,
full comprehensive plus for 1400, no setbacks like limited KM's etc - thats under 25yr old too
Agreed value was maxxed at 13k
Rung around quite a few places and these guys seemed to be the best by a longshot - if your not with em give em a call to see what they can do.
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

I have the FTO, Evo, and 1000cc bike for $200 per month as part timers..
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
EscapingFate
Mechanic

Post by EscapingFate »

My GPVR 1300 a year under my mums name. cause under my name its 6k and thats with NRMA. for 13k cover.
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

EscapingFate wrote:My GPVR 1300 a year under my mums name. cause under my name its 6k and thats with NRMA. for 13k cover.
U must not be listed as a driver then.. Cause they ask the youngest age of the person driving the car, and estimate on that... That was to stop people insuring cars in their grandparents names..
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb: