Insurance in Melbourne

Found a good price to insure your FTO? Or looking for insurance for your ride? This is the section to look in.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

yaggy
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Insurance in Melbourne

Post by yaggy »

Hey guys - Time for me to look at insurance before I purchase an FTO.

Which companies could I look at, optimally I want Full comprehensive, but the car really isn't worth *that* much .. probably end up spending about $12k average on the car. So third party is probably an option too.

I am 20 years old, been on my P's for 2 years, got one year left, live in 3104 (balwyn north) .. and yep looking for a Auto GPX '95 model and above.

If anyone is the same description as me, or has experienced it before, please suggest !!! Insurance is a killer and hopefully its not too much or I probably won't be able to purchase an FTO ><

Thanks heaps guys
Rocco
Grease Monkey

Post by Rocco »

Best thing to do is just look around.Some companies can do quotes over the internet and if they can't straight away they email u one.
FTO-279
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

unique in boxhill are quite competitive
yaggy

Post by yaggy »

EURO wrote:unique in boxhill are quite competitive
Thanks, do they have a website or a link?
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

no idea?

just call them.
quain
Apprentice

Post by quain »

Hi bro im new to fto australia

Just bought a 96 fto gpx a month ago and this is my first yr on Ps
Im with Just Cars on third party which i believe was $443 and $593 with fire and theft... and oh yeah... my excess is $1200 O_o dont ask me why haha
minski

Post by minski »

Im eyeing off a 96 fto gpx I saw for sale, just got my Ps and looking around for insurance.
Ive been quoted $413 for third party and $563 with fire and theft. Going to call Unique Car tomorrow and see what I can get. Anyone else got any other recomendations for insurance?

quain we're in a similiar situation except youve got the car eh :P
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

minski wrote:Im eyeing off a 96 fto gpx I saw for sale, just got my Ps and looking around for insurance.
Ive been quoted $413 for third party and $563 with fire and theft. Going to call Unique Car tomorrow and see what I can get. Anyone else got any other recomendations for insurance?

quain we're in a similiar situation except youve got the car eh :P
I would always go full comp...but if u only want 3rd party...then 500 seems like an ok price.