Mazda CX7

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO338
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Mazda CX7

Post by FTO338 »

Well I went car shopping for my mrss yesterday and we just happen to try out the new Mazda CX7 luxury spec.

This one got extra features like revise camera and front and rear parking sensor which you won't find in the broaches.

Anyway, for a SUV/Soft roader, the ground clearance is only a bit higher then your average wagon, so getting in and out is like a breeze.

Performance wise, the throttle is very responsive and the torque will give a FTO a good run for its money but the brakes are over sensitive, it also handles like a performance car, which mean it doesn't roll like a boat through corners or when merging, this is a major problem with 90% of the SUV.

With the interior, its kind of like MX5 cross Mazda3 SP23, which is not bad for its price but I think the leather seat could of done better, the zip on the back are very visible and look a bit low rent. Compare to the entry level spec, the luxury model feels it had less head room due to the sunroof. Both front and rear leg room are acceptable and shouldn't have a problem in long journey. Standard luggage space is around 450L, with the rear seats folded, it expand to around 750L.

The exterior have a hint of RX8 and Mazda 6 MPS, apart from the chrome handle, you really can't tell the different between the luxury and the entry model.

For $50,100 drive away, its a bargain for anyone who’s looking for a SUV that handles well, looks good and have a great fuel economy (12.5L/100 compare to others with average of 16-19L/100)
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

funny I was looking at one the other day...

I thought to myself it looks kinda funny...but I'm sure it grows on you..
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Ouch! 8O
I would never buy one, but, each to his own I spose.
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

I saw my first one the other day, and I think for the purpose of the car and if i needed a car that size, they actually look really good.