Looking for a 380 for the parents.

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

oodLes
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Looking for a 380 for the parents.

Post by oodLes »

But have no idea where in Melbourne would be the best place to go. Does anyone know of some reputable Mitsubishi Dealerships?

We're looking for a 380 Platinum. :)
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Chadstone is the only decent one left
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
juddy333

Post by juddy333 »

FTO338 wrote:Chadstone is the only decent one left
The Agostino one in Adelaide is not bad. The best Mitsubishi 380 dealer will be in the city. Not best, because we don't know the service but it will compliment the hometown car. By the way, we all need to get behind the 380 because if Mitsubishi pull out of local manufacturing (even though I really believe they won't) our Australian dollar wil go neyy (very high pictched wine. And hence the days of cheap imports cars will go neyy. And Australia will be almost like a second cuba because it would be too pricy to import for most manufacutrers so we will be left with fugly falcons (couldnt think of a payout) and bogandoores.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

juddy333 wrote:
FTO338 wrote:Chadstone is the only decent one left
The Agostino one in Adelaide is not bad. The best Mitsubishi 380 dealer will be in the city. Not best, because we don't know the service but it will compliment the hometown car. By the way, we all need to get behind the 380 because if Mitsubishi pull out of local manufacturing (even though I really believe they won't) our Australian dollar wil go neyy (very high pictched wine. And hence the days of cheap imports cars will go neyy. And Australia will be almost like a second cuba because it would be too pricy to import for most manufacutrers so we will be left with fugly falcons (couldnt think of a payout) and bogandoores.
I'm lost...SA? city which city?
Sparhawk
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Sparhawk »

khunjeng wrote:I'm lost...SA? city which city?
*sigh* Here we go again. Bloody Victorians...
[color=blue]Death is life's way of telling you - you're fired.[/color]
Oh Bugger, my sig block pic has dropped off the host ;(
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Sparhawk wrote:
Well oodLes did ask for melbourne, so don't know why S.A come up :lol:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Sparhawk wrote:
and whats so special about the ACT?
But have no idea where in Melbourne would be the best place to go. Does anyone know of some reputable Mitsubishi Dealerships?