Mitsubishi are releasing a new Delica

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

topao
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Mitsubishi are releasing a new Delica

Post by topao »

As above http://media.mitsubishi-motors.com/pres ... l1586.html

*Sigh* if only they would redesign the FTO
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Mitsubishi wrote:INVECS-III CVT 6-speed Sport Mode models are fitted with Paddle Shifters that allow the driver to change gear manually with both hands on the steering wheel.
I want that in my car :D

Edit:
Mitsubishi wrote: 7. Entertainment

* Standard on G-Premium and a factory-fitted option on the G-Navi package is a Rockford Fosgate premium sound system that uses a 860 Watt amplifier, 12 speakers and 5.1 channel Dolby Digital/ Digital Theater Sound (dts) surround sound technology to create an awesome sound field with superior tone quality.
* Standard on G-Premium and G-Navi package is a 30 GB hard disk drive on-board navigation system with 7-inch LCD monitor that uses dedicated LSI circuitry for ultra-fast route search. Mounted in the rear cabin ceiling and available as a factory-fitted option on G-Premium and G-Navi package is a 9-inch wide display with built-in DVD/CD player and infrared headphones.
I want this too
LED ALL the things.
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

paddle shifting would mean u hafta keep both hands on the steering wheel
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Only if the paddles are mounted on the steering wheel, and not the steering column.
LED ALL the things.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Supplanter wrote:Only if the paddles are mounted on the steering wheel, and not the steering column.
I rather have the paddle shift on the steering column as you won't accidently selet the wrong gear, as in +/-, while you doing a turn.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
juddy333

Re: Mitsubishi are releasing a new Delica

Post by juddy333 »

topao wrote:As above http://media.mitsubishi-motors.com/pres ... l1586.html

*Sigh* if only they would redesign the FTO
I bet they will in a few years time.,
Remember the Mazda Millenia/Eunos 800M which used a miller cycle engine, only production car in history to use one. They are re releasing a nw version of that in 2008/09. I think that if the Mitsubishi 380 sales pickup they might be making a 4g eclipse in adelaide because they want to make a second car which is on the same platform and there is only one other vehicle other than the eclipse or 380 on that platform and I think the eclipse would sell better.