RX400h Hybrid

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO338
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

RX400h Hybrid

Post by FTO338 »

Just got myself the RX400h, the hybrid version of RX350. I got it because its the only hybrid that have decent boot space, and i'm a tree hugging hippy :lol:

It just dam quiet, u just though the car was either stalled or you forgot to start it. And for a 2 tonner, its got a decent performance too, with 0-100 in 7.6sec and I proven that today with few rice burners already :twisted:

So if anyone love the environment (192g/km CO2), want to save on petrol cost (8.1l/100km) and like to burn some rice. I highly recommended the RX400h.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

so many cars for uncle kev
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Pimp daddy Kevio!
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

i want to be rich
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Re: RX400h Hybrid

Post by khunjeng »

FTO338 wrote:Just got myself the RX400h, the hybrid version of RX350. I got it because its the only hybrid that have decent boot space, and i'm a tree hugging hippy :lol:

It just dam quiet, u just though the car was either stalled or you forgot to start it. And for a 2 tonner, its got a decent performance too, with 0-100 in 7.6sec and I proven that today with few rice burners already :twisted:

So if anyone love the environment (192g/km CO2), want to save on petrol cost (8.1l/100km) and like to burn some rice. I highly recommended the RX400h.
not even going to break in the engine Kev?

nice1..they are nice cars.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

I am running the engine in, with RICE :twisted:

Lets play that stupid guess game here, since it does 7.6sec with 91ron, how fast it will go with 98ron? :lol:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

mmm... i like pretty cars too much to save the environment ... I'll just stick to recycling :roll:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

mr-charisma wrote:mmm... i like pretty cars too much to save the environment ... I'll just stick to recycling :roll:
You right, time to recycle some 13yrs old scrap metal. :twisted:

Seriously each to their own, the X5 and ML (diesel) cost less and looks better but produce 3 times the polutions and even they on diesel, it use a bit more fuel too.