Mitsubishi eclipse

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

jakey106
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Mitsubishi eclipse

Post by jakey106 »

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/ ... 8/index.do

Hey guys have use checked out the new eclipse?
Its f**king hot and punches out good power how come we cant get these imported does any one know?
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I thought you could import them, just had to get the steering conversion done & pay whatever fees there are..

Absolutely gorgeous car though... wish they sold them over here... :(
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

Thats what i hate majority of the cars that get realesed in aus are ugly and slow wish they would realise more simialr sports cars here
MissxFTO
Veteran Mechanic

Post by MissxFTO »

jakey106 wrote:Thats what i hate majority of the cars that get realesed in aus are ugly and slow wish they would realise more simialr sports cars here
Could you imagine if they did... i tell u what im glad they dont.. lol i like not everyone having the same car as me :| haha

thats one hot car though :D nice stock power too! comes out with decent audio aswell
[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/923/msf70lz5.jpg[/img]
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

I have used the engine out of the earlier series eclipse...

Imported a half cut of it years ago ... Even came with carbon fibre bonnet... lol ...

I was told by a friend that there is one that we know of which is in Sydney .. They can not insure it, as no company will touch it... It has the RHD conversion done to it, and was a private import... Was one of my mates mates....

One of these days he is going to take me to the owner... As he knows I have always had a soft spot for the eclipse ... I would actually consider buying it 8O but don't let the missus know ... :wink:

Only problem is I have the FTO, the Evo, the Cressida, my GSXR1000 and only a single garage at my apartment ... So, I don't want to put the Evo or an Eclipse out on the street .... :(
MissxFTO
Veteran Mechanic

Post by MissxFTO »

Hey.. i have heaps of room @ my place? your most welcome to store your cars at my house!! :oops: :oops:
[img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/923/msf70lz5.jpg[/img]
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

lol ... Funny enough, most of my friends say the same thing ... lol ...

I keep getting in trouble for the amount I spend on my toys... I think next purchase has to be a house before I throw more money into cars... Still gotta take the evo to the panel beater... and I have out grown the apartment... I really am getting sick of living in a space where a body corporate still tells you what you can and can't do with your own property .. Have been there for 7 years and put up with their sh*t for too long.... :evil: