viper

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

phantom
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

viper

Post by phantom »

hows this i work for chrysler as a car detailer i detail 330c, jeep, doge, cross fires.
but to my suprise look what drove in, far out my mouth droped my tounge hit the ground a viper it looks fantastic in real life ive never seen one up close before i didnt think there were any in sa.the machanics couldnt even drive it up the hoist its so low.

anyway that was my treat for the day (doggy biscuit) lol lol
Topic written by a Sexy Wog Yeah Baby!
oodLes
Mechanic

Post by oodLes »

has that got some sort of bodykit on it? wtf is with that roof rofl
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

the DV is the shiznit
Delvance
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Delvance »

Nice depth and wetness on that car! Not a bad car too, though i'm generally a jap man only.

What was the process and products used if you don't mind ? We need some reflection shots! :D
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

hehe, the roof looks like a donald trump combover job..

love the bonnet vent though .. always though that it would look sexy on the FTO at the end of the bonnet ridge :)
phantom
Grease Monkey

Post by phantom »

nah there isnt a body kitt on it vipers are pretty low but they look nice there was a tv show called viper thats were i saw my first one, then on the nutty professor with eddy murthy, but this is the first real one i saw .

well i take what u want to know is how we detail cars, well as a standard we acid wash them, this lifts the dirt off the car you need to mix it with water you dont want to put straight acid on your car.

then we sponge it with car wash we use heavy dutty stuff but anything should do.

rince, then shamy dry, depending on condition of car you judge it may need a hand polish or it may need to be buffed, black cars are the worst you can see so many scratches on it no mater how much polish you put on it, black cars i buff , it can take up to 4 hours just to buff a black bonnet to get all scratch marks out, then we do interiors wheels tyres etc it can take one day or more to detail one car depends on what finish you want, at work we r a five star company the cars have to be show room.
some cars get up to four polishes it realy depends. being expierienced in detailing comes with time its like an appretniship, but when you feel the finish product the car feels soft and smooth there are no dirt particles whats so ever on it, clay helps with
that .
but carful you can scratch the car when you clay it . for the show and shine it took me 12 hours to detail both my car and glamoros car. pitty we dont have show room paint on it they still come up fantastic, when we detail we do every inch of it door jams boots bonnets etc its a long procces.

ok what does shiznit mean lol lol
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

sounds fricken 'A' :)

"Acid Bath" :lol: distilled vinegar + water AmIRite? ;) :P

What products do you use? .. polish/wax etc..

*edit*
Shiznit - shi'z'nit' (Colloquialism)
1.) Tard speak for 'sh*t', or the abbreviated form of 'sh*t isn't it' as in 'That's the sh*t isn't it'. Often used by those who lack the vocabulary / *higher brain function to express the true essence of the situation - *i.e. Rappers, homeboys, G-Bangers & other mental deficients. :lol:

Generally "shiznit" can be seen as a last resort when all other means of expression fail.

2.) More "urbanized" form of the sh*t. Basically means really, really good. Other versions include:hella cool,tight, the best
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

Lets all thank Michael for that english lesson :lol:
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

maggsy wrote:Lets all thank Michael for that english lesson :lol:
well i definitely wouldn't call it English :P lol
manofwood
Veteran Mechanic

Post by manofwood »

The roof looks 'sh*t' because thats the RT/10 model, which were all detachable roof, like a del sol CRX. The hardtop is the GTS, normally the one with the stripes and bobtail wing

manofwood
Veteran Mechanic

Post by manofwood »

MUCHO SEXIER Owners of the RT/10 in U.S. have lost their roofs because of excessive speeds too
phantom
Grease Monkey

Post by phantom »

What products do you use? .. polish/wax etc..

products we use : well polish is personal choice, trying different polishes to see witch is beter for you and your car.

some products we use: canuba wax, 3m polishes, eagle one, mothers, ice, and mixtures.
depending on the colour and how bad the paint feels different polishes and waxes work different, its just a matter of trying different types. ( ive polished a pannel 3 to 4 times to see what polish works better).

as for acid : its called fall out ( 1 part acid 2 parts water).

learning to clay a car will take all dirt , underbody sprays, and roughness of your car( once again not recomended on black cars) even when claying a colured car still be carfull.

in some cases hand polishing is as good as buffing. ( try not to smere the polish wipe it well.

swell mark remover helps take the polish swells of so your car looks fantastic.

any way theres lots more it would take me a week to list . if you or any one wants to know somthing that there not sure about or scared to try just let me know i can help.
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

Wax on, Wax off.

Sorry, couldn't resist :oops: :lol:
dj_ules
Mechanic

Post by dj_ules »

hahaha mad. AJ your avatar is awsome.