240Z...

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

manofwood
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

240Z...

Post by manofwood »

what do you guys reckon about them? i always wanted to chuck an RB26 into one of these, or a toyota 4litre V8 into the TA22 celicas (mini mustang)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... :IT&ih=003

these are pretty hard to come by in such good condition, and even harder to get a 2 seater, i'd never buy a 4 seater version of these. (150kg more)
Grue
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Grue »

Housemate (the one who knows about cars - not the one who didn't know that car's had a spare wheel) is doing up her datsun at the moment from the ground up... should be pretty damn sweet when it's finished.
If you can't dazzle them with dexterity, baffle them with bull...
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Awesome car. Had a mate who put an SR20 in there with about 400kws. Thing used to stand up on 2 wheels 8)
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

not that the stock motor isn't a weapon if modified well. Mate in the the rally club in Rocky had 3 at one point, most powerful being a yellow one he races at sprint days (Leyburn for example for those who might know). It's got close to 300hp at the rears. Sounds awesome. I love these. Might pop up a vid of it running at Leyburn 2 years ago if I can find it.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

RallyMad wrote:not that the stock motor isn't a weapon if modified well. Mate in the the rally club in Rocky had 3 at one point, most powerful being a yellow one he races at sprint days (Leyburn for example for those who might know). It's got close to 300hp at the rears. Sounds awesome. I love these. Might pop up a vid of it running at Leyburn 2 years ago if I can find it.
i saw one of these rusting away in a paddock last week. the damm thing even a bull bar 8O what a waste
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
manofwood
Veteran Mechanic

Post by manofwood »

:o was it a 2 seater?! hit him/ her up for a sell, i want to build one without destroying a good one!
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

ill check out ova the weekend
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...