Mitsubishi Magna...

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Mitsubishi Magna...

Post by phi-tec »

come to think of it, my bad im pretty sure its a rb25 LOL sorry, but yea they are pieces of sh*t-ake mushrooms
You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be quoted and used against you
Sahin
HULK

Mitsubishi Magna...

Post by Sahin »

I'll flog you all with my 4g FTO
And my brz
phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phi-tec »

Sahin wrote:I'll flog you all with my 4g FTO
And my brz
im not sure if im on the right page with you right now, but do i need to dmg my bonnet to stand a chance?
You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be quoted and used against you
Sahin
HULK

Mitsubishi Magna...

Post by Sahin »

Nah bro just get a carbon fibre one and it'll do it for you.
fraz91
Hair-do

Post by fraz91 »

Kustom wrote:
fraz91 wrote:
phi-tec wrote:
Taz wrote:
phi-tec wrote:
adzski wrote:I reckon the FTO will win, myn ate a r33 for breakfast and its not mivec but its got mods but still FTO FTW
r33s are nothing, was most likely non turbo.. friend has r34 with rb26.. no sh*t a camry v6 would beat them
Hope your referring to the NA R33 being beaten by a camry v6, as an RB26 would sh*t all over a camry and an FTO
Lol ? Next time your free I'l get my mates rb 26 4 door Big Ugly Soap Box Racer around. My FTO beat it by lengths and it's tip lol
The RB26 only came out in a turbo variant, more than likely your mate has a Neo RB25.
Not true, RB26 came out NA. Rare as f**k though! They came in the Autech RB26 N/A 4 door HNR32 Sky.line.
Pretty sure something rediculous like only 5 made or something... so he would have meant an RB25 for sure lol. No way an FTO could beat a GTR.
Woah woah woah, Kustom has something to say other than " :lol: " ?!?!?!

:geny:
I'll have an FTO one day... i swear!

until then:
1. 2001 Merc-Benz A160 (porta-loo on wheels)
2. 2007 Peugeot 307 TDi (more fun than you'd expect)
3. [url=ttp://ftoaustralia.com/v3/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=25373]2009 Mitsubishi Triton Di-D (a monster in its own right)[/url]
4. 1992 Nissan NX Coupe (club car and project car)
5. 1996 Holden SB Barina - "The Nugget"
6. 1996 Jeep XJ Cherokee Sport - The Budget Build
7. 2010 Toyota Landcruiser 76 Series - V8 Goodness... - Build coming soon.
8. 1990 Audi 90 manual - The delightfully dignified daily driver
Astron_Boy wrote:No correction needed Gen Y, you are correct.
Bennoz wrote:My rubbing happens on the inside.
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

fraz91 wrote:
Kustom wrote:
fraz91 wrote:
phi-tec wrote:
Taz wrote:
phi-tec wrote:
adzski wrote:I reckon the FTO will win, myn ate a r33 for breakfast and its not mivec but its got mods but still FTO FTW
r33s are nothing, was most likely non turbo.. friend has r34 with rb26.. no sh*t a camry v6 would beat them
Hope your referring to the NA R33 being beaten by a camry v6, as an RB26 would sh*t all over a camry and an FTO
Lol ? Next time your free I'l get my mates rb 26 4 door Big Ugly Soap Box Racer around. My FTO beat it by lengths and it's tip lol
The RB26 only came out in a turbo variant, more than likely your mate has a Neo RB25.
Not true, RB26 came out NA. Rare as f**k though! They came in the Autech RB26 N/A 4 door HNR32 Sky.line.
Pretty sure something rediculous like only 5 made or something... so he would have meant an RB25 for sure lol. No way an FTO could beat a GTR.
Woah woah woah, Kustom has something to say other than " :lol: " ?!?!?!

:geny:
:lol: :lol:

Must've been hacked :lol:
Taz wrote:When funds allow