Thinking of buying a car

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Daniel2019
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Thinking of buying a car

Post by Daniel2019 »

YES, BUY THE GALANT! Have always loved them and I will be able to drive it when I visit :D :troll:
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

This^

Actually thought was good buy. Doesn't take much to fix phil mostly just your time. But then again for same dollars many other good cars out there.
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

Buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant, buy the galant.
I fix cars.
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

Bennoz wrote:Manual conversion!!! :lol:
Some bigger turbos, intercooler, a nice new suspension setup and a standalone ECU while you're at it :D

And an exhaust, to make it sound hektik.

P.S. Sorry I got a bit excited :lol:
I fix cars.
Chebus
Grease Monkey

Post by Chebus »

Daniel2019 wrote:
Bennoz wrote:Manual conversion!!! :lol:
Some bigger turbos, intercooler, a nice new suspension setup and a standalone ECU while you're at it :D

And an exhaust, to make it sound hektik.

P.S. Sorry I got a bit excited :lol:
and a comfortable seat for sue! ;)
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

I fix cars.
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

Daniel2019 wrote:There is also this one - http://www.carsales.com.au/private/deta ... =1&sdmvc=1
Sorry daniel, it's not an auto.
Sue only wants an auto, no manual conversion.
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

PHIL069 wrote:
Daniel2019 wrote:There is also this one - http://www.carsales.com.au/private/deta ... =1&sdmvc=1
Sorry daniel, it's not an auto.
Sue only wants an auto, no manual conversion.
Sue doesn't like manual cars? :(

You can do an auto conversion then give me the gearbox and I'll start building a galant after building my FTO :lol:

Nek minut 2018 for its first blue slip.
I fix cars.
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

Tim, were the seats this colour?
Attachments
Galant interior.jpg
Galant interior.jpg (103.03 KiB) Viewed 827 times
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
Technikhaus
Oldtimer

Post by Technikhaus »

You forgot to mention the part where the engines are swapped.... :p
Man '96 FTO GPX
Man '89 Legacy RS Rally car
Man '90 MR2 GT
Auto '08 Fairmont Ghia
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

Oh crap from memory no but not hundred percent sure think they mono colour black or grey. Could be wrong though
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

I bought a Galant :D
1999 series 2 Galant VR4
73000 km
Metalic pearl white, black/red seats, black dash, factory carbon fibre center console, factory stainless door step covers x 4, factory floor mats all round, JDM flare. Fully stock.
Auto
Talked the seller down to $7000 cash

It's staying with Tim for the weekend while we are away, and he is fitting it with 4 new tyres.
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

PHIL069 wrote:I bought a Galant :D
1999 series 2 Galant VR4
73000 km
Metalic pearl white, black/red seats, black dash, factory carbon fibre center console, factory stainless door step covers x 4, factory floor mats all round, JDM flare. Fully stock.
Auto
Talked the seller down to $7000 cash

It's staying with Tim for the weekend while we are away, and he is fitting it with 4 new tyres.
YES! Road trip it to my house so I can drive it!

Congrats Phil :lol:

YESSSSSSSSSSS! :cheers:
I fix cars.
c3rbera
Mechanic

Post by c3rbera »

She'll enjoy that twin turbo. Sooooo epic! Congrats!! :twisted:
silverGPX wrote:Nice supra
Manual '95 GPX
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

Now you just need to sneakily swap the Galant engine for the FTO one. :lol: