Ralliart COLT with PIC

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Nickname
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Ralliart COLT with PIC

Post by Nickname »

Hi all, the following is a HOT !! car which is on the way to Oz, this is a very good car for those want to drive a EVO like performance car from Ralliart but don't want to spend too much.

New car will be arriving by the end of this month/early next month, they are 1.5L Turbo intercooler engine with 115kw, sports suspension with Recaero Seats.

By the way, I'm a Ralliart dealership salesperson, and this is all the information I have for now,feel free to ask me any question, and I will tell you what I know.

Jas
scarecrow
Veteran Mechanic

Re: Ralliart COLT with PIC

Post by scarecrow »

Nickname wrote:By the way, I'm a Ralliart dealership salesperson, and this is all the information I have for now,feel free to ask me any question, and I will tell you what I know.

Jas
How could anyone, even with 15" subwoofers, pick up chicks in that bro?
[img]http://members.iinet.net.au/~viper39/carbw.jpg[/img]
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Hahaha! Great question! Can't wait to see the answer......

Let's ask Jono..........Industrie top and Diesel jeans again? :wink:
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
Breza
Mechanic

Post by Breza »

Is it going to be a crappy auto like the rest of t Mitsubishi range?

Or have they mated it up to a sweet 6 cog gearbox?

Cheers

Chris
SG
Veteran Mechanic

Post by SG »

theres heaps written about the aus ralliart colt and evo editions in a prev Motor magazine somewhere... lists all the new additions to. but they're nothing that major. the evo for eg only gets lightly slotted front rotors but they're kinda unique compared to the normally slotted rotors you get. and they're both 6 speed manual i think.

basically ralliart interior/exterior/underbonnet colours and decals, mild sports suspension/handling upgrade, mild wheel upgrade, mild power upgrade, mild brake upgrade, and large decoration upgrade.

probably worth whatever they're selling it for though.....
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

watch me! i'll respray the car pink and it'll turn to a chick magnet! :twisted:
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problem.

[img]http://www.speedtest.net/result/79682123.png[/img]
poster
Grease Monkey

Post by poster »

i love those small cars!!

how much will they be going for ?
last time i saw the colt was at around $21000 right ?
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

akuma3 wrote:watch me! i'll respray the car pink and it'll turn to a chick magnet! :twisted:
or u'll be attarctin guys on the "wrong" team :P

u might even turn into Queen of mardi gras aahaah!
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

Nacho wrote:Hahaha! Great question! Can't wait to see the answer......

Let's ask Jono..........Industrie top and Diesel jeans again? :wink:
hahaha even that wouldnt help...

personally i like i like... is it awd?

but i know the chicks wouldnt dig it!
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Nah its only a FWD, so i wouldn't compare it to a EVO, maybe to a Polo GTi & the Colt would get its ass whip by the Polo.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Nickname
Apprentice

Post by Nickname »

Breza wrote:Is it going to be a crappy auto like the rest of t Mitsubishi range?

Or have they mated it up to a sweet 6 cog gearbox?

Cheers

Chris
Gear box will be 5 speed Man only, this gear designd in Germany to fit into this car !
Nickname
Apprentice

Post by Nickname »

SG wrote:basically ralliart interior/exterior/underbonnet colours and decals, mild sports suspension/handling upgrade, mild wheel upgrade, mild power upgrade, mild brake upgrade, and large decoration upgrade.
Interior ( Recero Seats with sporty dial)
Exterior ( As what you can see from the pic, full body kit with rear bumper underbody aerodaymanic design)
Underbonnet colours ( Evo like red rocket cover on the engine bay and struct bar standard)
Performance ( 30% stronger then normal Colt, bigger brake, sporty turned suspension with traction control)
Nickname
Apprentice

Post by Nickname »

poster wrote:i love those small cars!!

how much will they be going for ?
last time i saw the colt was at around $21000 right ?
Price haven't been confirmed yet, but I can tell it is a very attractive price. $21000 is around a drive away price for a basic Auto Colt with 1.5L.

Price will be cheaper than 206 GTI and I will think they selling under $30k + on road cost, let's say around $34k drive away (not confirmed yet).
Nickname
Apprentice

Post by Nickname »

FTO338 wrote:Nah its only a FWD, so i wouldn't compare it to a EVO, maybe to a Polo GTi & the Colt would get its ass whip by the Polo.
You are correct, it is a FWD, too hard to compare with EVO, but Polo GTI and 206 GTI, but compare the price with performance, I think Colt will be the best. Since Colt will have a lighter body weight, also think about servicing cost, costs of parts for European car, and Mitsubishi will give you up to 10 year warranty 160,000km for the engine, gear box and turbo..........
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Nickname wrote:
SG wrote:basically ralliart interior/exterior/underbonnet colours and decals, mild sports suspension/handling upgrade, mild wheel upgrade, mild power upgrade, mild brake upgrade, and large decoration upgrade.
Interior ( Recero Seats with sporty dial)
Exterior ( As what you can see from the pic, full body kit with rear bumper underbody aerodaymanic design)
Underbonnet colours ( Evo like red rocket cover on the engine bay and struct bar standard)
Performance ( 30% stronger then normal Colt, bigger brake, sporty turned suspension with traction control)
it looks a bit fugley..and wow its got a "red rocket cover" must be cool...I wonder what the rocker cover color is?

30% stronger how do u rate this new performance stat?? arm wrestle or a bench press?

I was also impressed with "turned suspension" as apposed to the straight type :P

I havn't seen the stats on the smoothness factor either..
Nickname
Apprentice

Post by Nickname »

For those who interested on this car or you do have friend interested, please PM me and I will look after them, of courser I will look after all the members here to work out the best price I can do.
Also if you ref. you friend to me and they succeffuly buy a car from us, I can arrange spotter fees from my manager for you guys !
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Nickname wrote:For those who interested on this car or you do have friend interested, please PM me and I will look after them, of courser I will look after all the members here to work out the best price I can do.
Also if you ref. you friend to me and they succeffuly buy a car from us, I can arrange spotter fees from my manager for you guys !
mate this is not a forum or the section for you to try and sell your cars...esp. fugley ones like that.
Nickname
Apprentice

Post by Nickname »

khunjeng wrote:mate this is not a forum or the section for you to try and sell your cars...esp. fugley ones like that.
I don't mean to sell a car in here, but want to give info to the group a new car is coming, I'm currently driving FTO as well. If I give you guys a wrong message I'm try to sell car here, I'm sorry about this ! what I want is give out info and also looking after members for those who need help on this !
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Nickname wrote:
FTO338 wrote:Nah its only a FWD, so i wouldn't compare it to a EVO, maybe to a Polo GTi & the Colt would get its ass whip by the Polo.
You are correct, it is a FWD, too hard to compare with EVO, but Polo GTI and 206 GTI, but compare the price with performance, I think Colt will be the best. Since Colt will have a lighter body weight, also think about servicing cost, costs of parts for European car, and Mitsubishi will give you up to 10 year warranty 160,000km for the engine, gear box and turbo..........
You get what you pay for, yes you pay more for euro car's parts & service, but they usually finish in higher quality with better safety features.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

khunjeng wrote:mate this is not a forum or the section for you to try and sell your cars...esp. fugley ones like that.
The exterior actually don't look that bad in real life, but the interior just look very cheap due to the the type of plastic they use.