Ralliart COLT with PIC

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

sublime19
Sooty!
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by sublime19 »

Nickname wrote:
khunjeng wrote:mate this is not a forum or the section for you to try and sell your cars...esp. fugley ones like that.
I don't mean to sell a car in here, but want to give info to the group a new car is coming, I'm currently driving FTO as well. If I give you guys a wrong message I'm try to sell car here, I'm sorry about this ! what I want is give out info and also looking after members for those who need help on this !
Ok.. first of all, why would you try to "give info" for this car out of all others? cos it's new, and you obviously get a cut out of selling this as that's your occupation.
i don't think it's the best idea to promote this here.. i've had bad experiences with car salesmen, and the majority of them (not u necassarily) are extremely dishonest.
giving info, yes u are, but to clearly promote the product so you can hopefully get a bonus.
Last edited by sublime19 on Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

lol tell us how u really feel. :P
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Hey nickname you sell any performance parts? Or only cars?
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
SG
Veteran Mechanic

Post by SG »

FTO338 wrote:
khunjeng wrote:mate this is not a forum or the section for you to try and sell your cars...esp. fugley ones like that.
The exterior actually don't look that bad in real life, but the interior just look very cheap due to the the type of plastic they use.
its only a small / cheap car, i reckon its pretty good value... also i dont think the sorts of ppl who buy these sized cars would be too bothered by interior quality as much as luxury car drivers would be

not sure if it would stand out in a carpark with white daily-driver cars like falcons/commodores/camrys/magnas though :( people might still prefer the 206/polo for blend factor
Nickname
Apprentice

Post by Nickname »

I don't sell parts but only cars.
I do understand this is a FTO forum, I discuss about this car because all the members here are either looking for a performance car or a better looking car, I do also know some of our members change car from FTO -> EVO for style and performance, Ralliart is a part of MMC doing modification for performance and style. I just want to discuss about this car, and please forget about what I say getting good deals for you guys. I'm happy to keep update about this vehicle if any members are interested.
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

i think its a great wee car, driving a standard colt was a blast, and i think its great that ralliart have done this wee beauty up... cant wait to have a go in one, doesnt sound at all like hes trying to sell it, sounds like hes excited by an upcoming car in the same way the buggati veyron was posted a billion times on a billion forums. so cheers nickname, i appreciate it atleast

why is everyone trying to scare newbies away?

"what happened to you china? you used to be cool"

love and peace and all that jargon :twisted:
Nickname
Apprentice

Post by Nickname »

Thanks for the support "SchumieFan", I really want to tell everyone there is a hot car from Ralliart which is on the way and not too expensive to own with good performance.

SchumieFan... do they have this car in NZ ?
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

im hopeing donnithorne simms will bring 1 in so i can have a play, but i dont like my chances
lovefto

Post by lovefto »

I have test driven the Ralliart colt as also my 2 other Evo 9 owner friend. All of us agrees that the Ralliart Colt corners unreal. The power is pretty decent with 0 - 100 in low 8 secs.

I reckon it's hot as! But then again, each to its own.

I will be buying 1 by the end of year. so, i'm excited :D
Jono
Mechanic

Post by Jono »

for 30k or something near, + recaro's.....

The recaro's are enough to make me buy one.. 8O
Jono
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

lovefto wrote:
I reckon it's hot as! But then again, each to its own.
lol yes, some very different opinions on this.

I think this is one of those thing which u either love it, or hate it.

I personally would never been seen driving one of those things!

altho they're not as bad lookin as the new rexi's :?
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
fto617
Veteran Mechanic

Post by fto617 »

at least this colt turbo has the reacros from the evo MR
past ride : FTO gpx with lots of bling bling
Current ride: EVO 8 with the MOST CARBON IN AUSTRALIA....206KW AT ALL WHEELS
droidy
Grease Monkey

Post by droidy »

dash looks like hyundai :? seats are the best part of the car! However, finally, mitsu makes an all alloy engine. Curb weight?