Excels!

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

BorepYano
Forum Moderator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by BorepYano »

sublime19 wrote:Borep, dont forget my scheme of how to battle against the water restrictions. take a shower on top of your car, remember that? :lol:
if i can get beer out of bennoz's arm then i'll try to get drunk enough to do that lol
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

BorepYano wrote:
sublime19 wrote:Borep, dont forget my scheme of how to battle against the water restrictions. take a shower on top of your car, remember that? :lol:
if i can get beer out of bennoz's arm then i'll try to get drunk enough to do that lol
You sure you wanna try that? Most flora & fauna within a 5m radius of me dies when I fart.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

Bennoz wrote:
BorepYano wrote:
You sure you wanna try that? Most flora & fauna within a 5m radius of me dies when I fart.
there's a lot poor young alcos will do for free booz lol
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

I8AFRE i no u alrdy found em but KMC is a good site, i'll link it anyway in case u want anything from them (their menu is a bit fcuked, look to the right hand side for a little box with link to more products)
cheers man
I8AFRE wrote:
All right my stock gr 94 does 74 in 1st thats bouncing off the rev limiter somewhere around 8200rpms. it does 138 in 2nd again bouncing off the rev limiter and havent checked 3rd or 4th YET but will get back to you

dude how is this possible for a stock gr? ive got a preety much got a stock gpx.. only got hks pod with good airflow. and i think 1st gear max is 60. like almost redlinin? gr dont have mivec.
are u geting these readings goin down a steep hill i am confused. you must have some mods if your geting close to 140 in 2nd. cos im only geting 110- 115 ?
man i have no idea but i aint lying next cruise ill take some1 in my car and show them to prove or maybe i can take a pic somehow. the road was perfectly flat by the way
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Gosh did i had fun with one today? The nob was tailgating me on the freeway with his "hardcore" excel. There was heaps of traffic and there was a trunk next to me, so there is nothing I can do. When the traffic free up, he did a quick swirl to my left and hoping to overtake me.

Its really funny, because you watch the 74kw/134Nm little car accelerate so hard just to get next to anyone, is like watching those slow motion movies where a ghost slowly creeping onto you :lol: . I just floor it as he get next to me and its cya later with 8 cars length. :roll: I wonder what he was thinking? Must be those fluffy dolls that give it the extra kw it needs. :twisted:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

FTO338 wrote:Gosh did i had fun with one today? The nob was tailgating me on the freeway with his "hardcore" excel. There was heaps of traffic and there was a trunk next to me, so there is nothing I can do. When the traffic free up, he did a quick swirl to my left and hoping to overtake me.

Its really funny, because you watch the 74kw/134Nm little car accelerate so hard just to get next to anyone, is like watching those slow motion movies where a ghost slowly creeping onto you :lol: . I just floor it as he get next to me and its cya later with 8 cars length. :roll: I wonder what he was thinking? Must be those fluffy dolls that give it the extra kw it needs. :twisted:
u were always a bully when u were at school werent you? lol

the poor kid has just lost all of his self respect and will probably hang himself now that he's found out his car isnt top shyt lol

hmm... i wonder how my 87 toyota corona with 1 cylinder miss firing will go against an excel.... :roll:
kiz wrote:
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Was he a youngin? Were there any external mods? Body kit? Exhaust?
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Fully stock and he look about mid 20. Thats what i don't get, it doesn't even sounds like a sleeper, so i don't get why he tailgate me when there was no room to move on the freeway. And then think he have a chance to overtake me :roll:

I don't know whats the deal with micro cars these days, they like to drag everyone on the road, i've got an Echo Sportivo try to drag me on the same day 8O But this one got his gf with him, so that might make him "tougher" :lol:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

I reckon the biggest culprits that try and drag you these days have got to be the Mazda 3.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

But Mazda3 aren't slow though, if the driver know what his doing, the SP23 can give the FTO a run for your money. And if its the MPS version, you can wipe your ass and get ready for spanking :twisted:
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

I'm not talking about the MPS coz I know that can whale. What figures do that Mazda 3 have on paper? I've ripped every single one I've came across even in 3rd gear and I know they were definitely trying... :wink:
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

just out of curiousity, what were you driving, FTO338, the merc on your display pic? if it is, then shame on you, lol, why ruin a kid's life lol jks

i kept having ppl trying to race me when i just got my fto, then it kinda died down (probably cos the way i was driving whne i just got the fto, i was so excited lol). but had an old dude in a merc compressor tried to race me a week ago when i was running late for volleyball, kinda funny i guess, since he must've been driving a manual cos he lagged so much during changes (that and the fact that his car costed more than 10x mine lol)

and just on the mazda topic, they do great for what they offer at the price, they do look pretty for stock cars, (mazda 6 and rx8s anyway)
kiz wrote:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

BorepYano wrote:just out of curiousity, what were you driving, FTO338, the merc on your display pic? if it is, then shame on you, lol, why ruin a kid's life lol jks
Shame on me? I think is time those people need to take the consequences of their own actions. Driving around in an Echo, Excel or the like and drag every dam car that come across isn't going to make their dick bigger. :roll:

And if they stupid enough to have a go at me, by all mean I welcome it and I make sure I wind down the windows after and look at his gf and give her the "you with this loser" look :twisted:

Hell yeah i'm super evil on the road :twisted: and I understand the thrill and excitment of a drag, but i've never been stupid enough to drag cars that i know is way out of my league. Is like going into a boxing ring with Mike Tyson and call him a pussy whip :lol:

P.S don't get me wrong, i don't hate Excel, Echo and the like, its some of the driver that i think need to get a life.
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

Don't hate the car, hate the driver.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I used a similar line to that on my ex.. 'Dont hate the player, hate the game' lol