Excels!

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah i get your point but it is the same line of thinkin as "dont spend any money on your car cause u neva get it back when u sell it". but i will always think along the lines of my car is my hobby and i dont care how much money i poor into im not doing it for resell value im doin it for my enjoyment thats the same with driving my car hard if tthe engine goes it goes get a new 1 and do it all over again as long as im havin fun (responsibly) but i completey understand your point :)
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I8AFRE wrote:yeah i get your point but it is the same line of thinkin as "dont spend any money on your car cause u neva get it back when u sell it". but i will always think along the lines of my car is my hobby and i dont care how much money i poor into im not doing it for resell value im doin it for my enjoyment thats the same with driving my car hard if tthe engine goes it goes get a new 1 and do it all over again as long as im havin fun (responsibly) but i completey understand your point :)
lol well yea thats true i spose.. I'll spend like $10k to my car by the time I'm done with it.. lol so we all pour in money in different ways :P
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah well as some1 elses dad said its better than spending your money on drugs lol
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

awww. how cute, they've made up now. lol
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

lol

hey seeing as though u too r awake do either of u guys no where to get the silver (or aluminium) speedo and rev counter surround??
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

i've read it somewhere, its on this site somewhere, i'd look it up but i'm drunk, so stuff you, u can look for it urself lol
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

dont worry thanks for all your help but i found it
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8AFRE wrote:dont worry thanks for all your help but i found it
harray i'm heelllping

p.s. this is very off the topic but I LOVE JOHNNY WALKER BLACK LABLE, actually can someone remind me to run a poll in the gibrish corner asking ppl what they drink
kiz wrote:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

hey dude run a poll in the gibberish corner about what ppl like to drink lol

sh*t u drink almost as much as me
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I got a bottle of Johhny Blue label coming thru Duty free today 8) Like udder butter in my mouth it is.
dj_ules
Mechanic

Post by dj_ules »

I8AFRE wrote:All right my stock gr 94 does 74 in 1st thats bouncing off the rev limiter somewhere around 8200rpms. it does 138 in 2nd again bouncing off the rev limiter and havent checked 3rd or 4th YET but will get back to you
dude how is this possible for a stock gr? ive got a preety much got a stock gpx.. only got hks pod with good airflow. and i think 1st gear max is 60. like almost redlinin? gr dont have mivec.
are u geting these readings goin down a steep hill i am confused. you must have some mods if your geting close to 140 in 2nd. cos im only geting 110- 115 ?
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

dj_ules wrote:
I8AFRE wrote:All right my stock gr 94 does 74 in 1st thats bouncing off the rev limiter somewhere around 8200rpms. it does 138 in 2nd again bouncing off the rev limiter and havent checked 3rd or 4th YET but will get back to you
dude how is this possible for a stock gr? ive got a preety much got a stock gpx.. only got hks pod with good airflow. and i think 1st gear max is 60. like almost redlinin? gr dont have mivec.
are u geting these readings goin down a steep hill i am confused. you must have some mods if your geting close to 140 in 2nd. cos im only geting 110- 115 ?
I got practically stock gpx apart from new intake, on 1st i get up to about 65-70 haven't tried redline on second yet but i think it would go up to about 120.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

apparently GRs are faster lol, jks

i donno why but i can back I8AFRE up on that, when i did it (apparently i started this whole thing about 80km-ish at redline in first) i was on a flat road, maybe my speedo's slightly out (even though it shouldnt be)...

btw, Bennoz, u r saving that bottle of johnny blue for the national cruise arent you? so you can shout us poor bastards a drink (i'm refusing to even open the packaging on my johnny green lol)? right, right? :twisted:
oh well, one can dream. :roll:
kiz wrote:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

It doesnt matter what 'mods' you have, revving its tits off in any gear wont make you go any faster than any other FTO. They are all geared the same. None of you have changed the final drive ratio of the diff nor changed cog ratio's, so your all limited to the same speeds in each gear when you hit the rev limiter.

The only variation on that is if you have larger diametre wheels which may throw the speedo reading out.
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

Bennoz wrote:It doesnt matter what 'mods' you have, revving its tits off in any gear wont make you go any faster than any other FTO. They are all geared the same. None of you have changed the final drive ratio of the diff nor changed cog ratio's, so your all limited to the same speeds in each gear when you hit the rev limiter.

The only variation on that is if you have larger diametre wheels which may throw the speedo reading out.
tell that to Kev :lol: :D
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I8AFRE i no u alrdy found em but KMC is a good site, i'll link it anyway in case u want anything from them (their menu is a bit fcuked, look to the right hand side for a little box with link to more products)

http://www.kmc-products.com/index.php?a ... roductId=3

and I always change it at 7000 revs max so naturally won't get over even 60 on first gear :?

Oh and thanks for bringing me the bottle Ben, you really shouldn't have, but I suppose I can't turn down a gift so i'll take it off your hands :lol:

and speaking of drinking hard, now I know when to stop lol.. one time i went to a rave (woot! lollies!!), then got at my friends house at 7 in the morning and drank a whole bottle of jim beam (all nothing but shots, with chasers)
then slept for 2 hours, smoked some of the "good stuff", drank some more and finally after i got home.. i couldnt eat for 4 days and my kidneys were hurting and i was sick for a week.. never again!
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

sublime19 wrote:Oh and thanks for bringing me the bottle Ben, you really shouldn't have, but I suppose I can't turn down a gift so i'll take it off your hands :lol:

and speaking of drinking hard, now I know when to stop lol.. one time i went to a rave (woot! lollies!!), then got at my friends house at 7 in the morning and drank a whole bottle of jim beam (all nothing but shots, with chasers)
then slept for 2 hours, smoked some of the "good stuff", drank some more and finally after i got home.. i couldnt eat for 4 days and my kidneys were hurting and i was sick for a week.. never again!
LOL!

Well I just spent 12k in Europe for 6 weeks... thats 2k a week! 8O Mmmm liver failure 8)
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Bennoz wrote: LOL!

Well I just spent 12k in Europe for 6 weeks... thats 2k a week! 8O Mmmm liver failure 8)
Ben i think if u went to donate blood, they'll poke a hole in your arm and beer would piss out :lol:
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

sublime19 wrote:
Bennoz wrote: LOL!

Ben i think if u went to donate blood, they'll poke a hole in your arm and beer would piss out :lol:
hmm... free beer... make sure your aircon is real good for the national cruise, sit in your car for a few hrs with the aircon on full blast and we'll test sublime's theory out, i'll supply the beer tap (aka: horse needle) and disposable cups lol
kiz wrote:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Borep, dont forget my scheme of how to battle against the water restrictions. take a shower on top of your car, remember that? :lol: