new car woooo!!!!

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

jonowong
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

new car woooo!!!!

Post by jonowong »

keeping both :)
because i couldnt wait till i saved up enough for an evo6...
so im keeping the fto... and this new car...the driftpig s13!!!!

Rocco
Grease Monkey

Post by Rocco »

My brother and i have been thinking about buying a couple of s13s and having a little drift fun
FTO-279
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

hell yeah im thinkin about to they r gettin quite cheap now how much you pay for yours.

The fto is good for drifting too though u just need a sh*t pair of tires and a hell of a lot of rain (which i have had both lately) if i can figure out how to put a video clip from gf phone on here ill show u. HELL GOOD FUN
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

lol but the fto's dont have enuf power plus they're a front wheel drive so drifting in a fto.. good luck haha

anyway yea s13s are good, i was gonna buy a S15 specR instead of an fto but the insurance was $4500 a year which is way too much for me to afford every year

anyway nice car man post some clearer pics :twisted:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

i know thats why u need lots of rain but trust me man i can drift in my fto if u dont belive me then just wait till i figure out how to put this video on
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

front wheel drive drifting? lol

i guess front wheels r easier to control, but then again i'm comparing my fto and mum's camry sportivo against a 85 toyota corona... :?

oil spot - oops facing the wrong way
going from different surfaces - opps facing wrong way
bump - oops facing wrong way
leaf - oops facing wrong way T_T'

there's only so much bolding 195s can take lol
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah but u got standard suspension though borepyano and by my place we have these three round abouts that all have negative camber on them and u dont even need to go very quick. last time it was raining i went down for some fun and there was a civic bmw and starlet all doin the same it was mad just one after the other
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

hahaha it set me back about $4000

ca18det :P

watch this.. its inspiring... they look like theyre f**king floating
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpp-hQnt ... ed&search=
Hobbsie
Grease Monkey

Post by Hobbsie »

lols fark drifting in FWD.. too dangerous no control :!:
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

Hobbsie wrote:lols fark drifting in FWD.. too dangerous no control :!:
ppl keep saying that but i still reckon u get better control in a FWD... :? maybe its because i'm scared of RWDs... but then again... i'm drunk again 8O
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah i reckon u got more control in a Fwd but its just hell easier to do it in a rwd. i when im talkin about driftin im not talkin about doing at the speeds those guys r doing it at a lot but still great fun
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Those S13 are perfect for drifting as their ass are so easy to dial out, its really slippery even when its not wet :lol:

They are still one of the most popular drift machine in japan these days, so should we expect to see you at those drift comp Mr Wong?
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

lol borepyano... FWD are easier to control because its a lot more predictable than RWD... and understeer is a lot easier to correct than oversteer...
well for me anyway or maybe im just not use to the silvia...

kev mate the silvia rear slides when im going on a straight with a 4k launch :S!!!! lols drift comp? if i had the money for rubber to practise hahaha!!!

lols funny story... maybe true maybe not... because this is a public forum dont want to say anything i shouldnt...

was practising some drift in olympic park with their big carparks about 100m by 100m with no poles or pillars at about 10pm... ranger comes around in her echo and stares at me... i punch it out of the car park... :twisted: dorifto!!!! and pulled away from her in less than 5 seconds she tried to give chase... but rofl...
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

yeah s13 and the 180s are good cheep machines...I seen a fair few that do good times with not to much money spent on them. good choice for a cheep rocket...
BuCkEt
Oldtimer

Post by BuCkEt »

Not to start a huge debate, but FWD is not for drifting. There's a difference between lift-off oversteer and proper oversteer.

I've driven both and I'll have to say that understeer is easier to predict but once it comes about you're pretty much screwed if any kind of object is near by.

Oversteer is a lot easier to recover from.

Good luck with the S13 and have fun, I've kicked the back end of my 'line out quite a bit and it's sooooo much fun!! :lol:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

jonowong wrote:
if i had the money for rubber to practise hahaha!!!
been burnin some rubber in other places aye jono? ohhhhh yeaaaaa!! :twisted:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

hahahaha thats not to be mention aswell damn public forum
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Not to start a huge debate, but FWD is not for drifting. There's a difference between lift-off oversteer and proper oversteer.

I've driven both and I'll have to say that understeer is easier to predict but once it comes about you're pretty much screwed if any kind of object is near by.

Oversteer is a lot easier to recover from.

Good luck with the S13 and have fun, I've kicked the back end of my 'line out quite a bit and it's sooooo much fun!!
yeah not seriously but when the rain comes down u can have some fun on a few rarely used open round abouts with out to much trouble. Sure i agree RWD is what driftin is all about but all im talkin about is some slow speed fun that the fto can do with out thrashing it not that i have a problem with thrashing my car lol