a little help on evos please

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

BorepYano
Forum Moderator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

a little help on evos please

Post by BorepYano »

hey um... i know i can probably find all the info i need if i searched for the next 5hrs. but i cant be bothered lol

can someone direct me to somewhere where i can find all the specs on the evos, i'm after as much info as i can on them. long story lol
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

btw is it wrong that i just came back 2mins later to check if someone's replied or not?
lol
fto617
Veteran Mechanic

Post by fto617 »

what kind of spec are u after?
check the mitsubishi website
or the ralliart one.
past ride : FTO gpx with lots of bling bling
Current ride: EVO 8 with the MOST CARBON IN AUSTRALIA....206KW AT ALL WHEELS
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

dimentions, engine spec, options, etc... absolutely everything, on evo IV and up. (i'll settle for VII and up)
is there somewhere that i can get all these info in one place?
i tried the mitsubishi site (i maybe at the wrong one... actually knowing me, i wont be suprised lol), but it's all new car stuff
barfy
Mechanic

Post by barfy »

Just google whatever specs u want on each car like EVO VII specs and u will get watever your after...

If you looking at importing i can put you onto the importer that imported my EVO for me....
[img]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/barfy76/barfycopy1.jpg[/img]
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

BorepYano wrote:dimentions, engine spec, options, etc... absolutely everything, on evo IV and up. (i'll settle for VII and up)
is there somewhere that i can get all these info in one place?
i tried the mitsubishi site (i maybe at the wrong one... actually knowing me, i wont be suprised lol), but it's all new car stuff
dont u use google??
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

SchumieFan wrote:dont you love me?

http://english.auto.vl.ru/catalog/mitsubishi/
yes yes i do love you, very much indeed lol
thank you
khunjeng wrote:dont u use google??
lol, yeah i did, but after an hr or so, i just gave up, none of the info was centralised and i kept hitting sites that wasnt quite right... shuddup i'm bad at it ok? :oops: :lol:
barfy wrote:If you looking at importing i can put you onto the importer that imported my EVO for me....
thanks for the offer dude, i cant afford one yet... actually i cant afford one for a while yet lol.
i've just been curious about a few things and wanted to do a little bit of research... just wanted to find out for myself what needs to be done (if it's possible at all) to basically drop the FTO shell onto an evo (i've decided that i want an AWD in the next 5yrs, but i really like the look of the FTO, personally i dont think anything else compares... eg. skyl ine, evo, wrx)... and thinking that since i have the ex head mechanic of rover (the automotive company that got bought out by a chinese company not the lawn mower company lol) + his mechanic mates at my disposal (he's a pom... so i guess warm beers :? )... if it's do-able i couldn't be in a better possition to do it now unless i became a mech myself.