Help Buying from nagoyamotors is it a scam?

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

harry90
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by harry90 »

the guys a top bloke... i got my car from nagoya in march this year... was the only fto... he knows what he is tlaking about and had everyhitng needed... and keep in mind prices are very negotiable !!! mine was advertised at $14,900 and i picked up for $11,700
HifromMelb

Re: Help Buying from nagoyamotors is it a scam?

Post by HifromMelb »

eThix wrote:Yeah probably sounds dumb, but i live in Queensland and i've got a deposit down on a car at http://www.nagoyamotors.com.au and i can't go check out the car my self (its in NSW) so i don't know if i'm going to get ripped off, has any one brought a car of them or been there?? just want to know if i can trust the place before paying for the car :P

Cheers Jason
I bought motohome,from Alex Petratchkov Nagoya Motors Pty.Ltd. by photos on the Internet that are not displayed, its motohome pitiable condition. The seller, after a telephone conversation with me, agreed to swap it for another. I went to Sydney from Melbourne and three hundred and fifty kilometers, drip radiator hose. In spite of all the difficulties, I drove to the seller, after which additional payments, I got another motohome. I went to Melbourne but after 100 kilometers, I was convinced that the engine does not pull. I do not know, it's the engine, clutch, or in an automatic, I'm not expert, but I decided to return the defective car, as even on a small hill, in the area of 110 km, motohom not go more than 60-70 km. I returned motohom, and so as the main manager was not present (flew over the border), I took a receipt from the seller, and flew to Melbourne. Two weeks later, after the arrival, the main manager refused to refund me the money. What are my chances get  money back?
bjk
Totes

Re: Help Buying from nagoyamotors is it a scam?

Post by bjk »