Eastern Creek Hotlaps - Thursday December 1

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Shane001
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Eastern Creek Hotlaps - Thursday December 1

Post by Shane001 »

The motorsport club I race with, Production Sportscars, is having their annual end of year track day at Eastern Creek on Thursday.

If anyone would like to come for a hotlap around the creek pm me your full name and mobile number. I'll be running hotlaps for friends, family and supporters from 1pm to 4pm. This offer is for forum members only, no rocking up with half a dozen mates expecting a ride :lol:

You will need to wear long pants, long sleeve shirt and closed shoes, and if you have your own helmet bring this along, though I will have a helmet available to use. You will be required to sign a disclaimer, motorsport is dangerous, even hotlaps :) And you will need to be 18 years or older.

Note if it is wet or raining then I won't be doing hotlaps, simply too dangerous. Also I will be giving preference to friends, family and active supporters of my motorsport activities, so don't expect to rock up and be going straight out on track, though I'll do my best to ensure everyone gets a ride (depending on numbers). Note if you don't let me know beforehand that you are coming it's likely you won't get a ride.

For those of you who haven't seen my videos :roll: here's a little of what to expect :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auOoMIiigm8

And yes I will have incar cameras running (plural) :lol:
Last edited by Shane001 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Re: Eastern Creek Hotlaps - Thursday December 1

Post by aza013 »

Well that sounds like a sh*t load of fun :twisted: .
If only it was on Tuesday as that is my day off :cry: .
Shane001
Oldtimer

Re: Eastern Creek Hotlaps - Thursday December 1

Post by Shane001 »

Awesome day at the track today, 3 hours of non stop hotlaps, even took my mum for a ride :D