Putty Rd Run. 16 Febuary

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Sahin
HULK
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Putty Rd Run. 16 Febuary

Post by Sahin »

ZFL45H1 wrote:I hope to get vid post asap I'm goin through it tomorrow but I need to work out a way to remove the conversation between my gf and myself lol once that's done and I crop the vids for the good bit will post for all to see was a great day I found out how long semi slicks last for as I need one new one I think I'm running to much camber on the drivers rear haha and it's destroyed other then that loved the drive the day the company and weather
Already keen for another one :D
Conversation? or road gobby? :troll:
ZFL45H1
Oldtimer

Post by ZFL45H1 »

Mate on the roads we went on if that happened I'd be dead lol
gotta get there one day :)
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

Pics...

mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
FTOwnage
Mechanic

Post by FTOwnage »

Look at that silver beast! :twisted:
FTO GPvR 6A13 Single Turbo (Almost finished....)
ZFL45H1
Oldtimer

Post by ZFL45H1 »

So I had no luck today with the recordings didn't get around to it for ages and when I did my computer was playing up but tomorrow I'm getting a laptop and a pretty good one just want to know does anyone know of any really good video managing/editing programs where I can remove speech from the audio or can I only delete the audio all together
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

I have expensive editing programs and I could only remove all audio at the times where talking is and leave the rest, maybe then subtituting the blank audio sections with music.

Maybe obsidian could do it in his recording studio, but I doubt it as all the audio is on one track.

Idea :idea: next time mount the GoPro on the outside of the FTO
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
Vectose
Forum Moderator

Post by Vectose »

PHIL069 wrote:Idea :idea: next time don't bring your girlfriend
EFA

or
PHIL069 wrote:Idea :idea: next time mount your girlfriend on the outside of the FTO
:lol:
Bennoz wrote:
Technikhaus wrote:What is in said Bens big penis by the way?
A whoooole lot 'o jism 8)
ZFL45H1
Oldtimer

Post by ZFL45H1 »

Yep there is that lol oh well I'll see what I can do worst case no sound but edit it so it's all action
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

Vectose wrote:
PHIL069 wrote:Idea :idea: next time mount your girlfriend on the outside of the FTO
:lol:
FLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: