EOI--Trade & cash deal 05/6Mits Colt LS RG for---??

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

basho
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

EOI--Trade & cash deal 05/6Mits Colt LS RG for---??

Post by basho »

I'm getting the itch to get back into something quicker again and wondered if anyone has any interest in some sort of a trade and cash deal ?

Car I'd bet offering up is a 2005 LS RG Mits Colt ,Nov 05 build first reg 04/2006, it has only 58500klms on it and all services have been done , brakes, gearbox, timing belt, new battery, all filters etc etc etc ,,every damn thing, they've all been done by Misubishi , compete up to date log books from new and all receipts for the extra work come with the car , the tyres are all at about 60%.

Paint and trim are in excellent nick.

As the laughter starts I should mention for those who aren't familiar with the Colt that it's a fair bit more nippy than you might think and has two CVT gearshift modes, standard , which is nicely nippy-- and sport , the sport one ramps up the rev range and fires it straight at the MIVEC --with very pleasantly interesting results.

Here's a Redbook price comparison with a 97 GPX to give an idea of costs.

1997 Mitsubishi FTO GPX --- Private—$5.8K ---$7.9K ---Trade-----$3.5K---$5.6K
2005 Mitsubishi Colt LS RG---Private---$5.8K----$7.4K---Trade-----$3.5K---$5.1K (car actually first registered 04 /2006 and has about half the average klms for the year).

Fuel consumption is 6.8ltr to the 100 K's 50/50 city/highway , insurance is so low that they nearly pay you, here's some snaps taken two days ago, they're on Imageshack so if you douple/triple click the image when it comes up they'll expand .

I'll note that whilst I like good mods I frakin hate send backward fiddles so I'd be looking for something nice and clean whatever, just sayin :lol:

The Colt is in Hervey Bay QLD and can be delivered anywhere. PM me with any questions :D

Last edited by basho on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

Trade you my Auto red GPX ;)
phunkydude
Veteran Mechanic

Re: EOI--Trade & cash deal 05/6Mits Colt LS RG for---??

Post by phunkydude »

Your colt + 1,000 cash + RWC

For 6A13TT 2.5litres V6 Twin Turbo - FTO
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/middle-p ... 1025774107

Swap tomorrow.
basho
Apprentice

Re: .

Post by basho »

Sahin wrote:Trade you my Auto red GPX ;)
Thanks for the offer , if you would like to pm me some details like service history (timing belt etc) and what has been done to the car that I can't see it would be helpful :D
FTOwnage
Mechanic

Post by FTOwnage »

FTO GPvR 6A13 Single Turbo (Almost finished....)
basho
Apprentice

Post by basho »

phunkydude wrote:Your colt + 1,000 cash + RWC

For 6A13TT 2.5litres V6 Twin Turbo - FTO
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/middle-p ... 1025774107

Swap tomorrow.
Thanks for the offer, looks like a ball tearer , unfortunately I will be living in Hervey Bay for a while and I will be using whatever I get as a daily, if I had problems with this one that I couldn't sort myself I wouldn't like my chances of a quick fix done locally -- or any fix for that matter :lol: so I'll have to pass ,--- thanks again for the offer. :D