My FTO I left in the UK

A place for members to show off their pride & joys.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

chrisstof1971
jedwabna poszewka promocja

My FTO I left in the UK

Post by chrisstof1971 »

Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd post some picks of my PJ FTO that i sold / Left in the UK before moving over here.

She had a full Veilside Kit on it, Upgraded the ICE, with Rear Camera, well with that big Spoiler you needed it lol

The day I took the pictures it was raining, typical British weather :( I've put an ad in the wanted section as I'd love to have an FTO again

Chris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Re: My FTO I left in the UK

Post by shadowarrior »

Nice looking car.
TBH, if you want an FTO for a keeper (and you are here for the long haul), pick up rock_it's car. Its listed in the for sale section.
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

shadowarrior wrote:Nice looking car.
TBH, if you want an FTO for a keeper (and you are here for the long haul), pick up rock_it's car. Its listed in the for sale section.
I second that motion ...

Just remember, price will be discounted as you won't be able to use the rego ... 8)
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
chrisstof1971

Post by chrisstof1971 »

Hi Rock_it,

found it in the listings if I had that sort of money I'd snap your hand off, unless I off load the mrs lol it won't be for a while till I can lay my hands on it :(

lovely car would suit me to the ground
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

All good mate..

Reason I haven't listed it, because I still want to keep her. But the place I was going to buy fell through.. So the Mrs isn't busting my chops to sell it.. Thank God..

But I still drive her once a week, and she brings a smile to my face.. The car that is.. I just want someone to give her a good home, and enjoy her..
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Vectose
Forum Moderator

Post by Vectose »

rock_it wrote:All good mate..

Reason I haven't listed it, because I still want to keep her. But the place I was going to buy fell through.. So the Mrs isn't busting my chops to sell it.. Thank God..

But I still drive her once a week, and she brings a smile to my face.. The car that is.. I just want someone to give her a good home, and enjoy her.. The Mrs that is.
EFA :lol:
Bennoz wrote:
Technikhaus wrote:What is in said Bens big penis by the way?
A whoooole lot 'o jism 8)
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Vectose wrote:
rock_it wrote:All good mate..

But I still drive her once a week, and she brings a smile to my face.. The car that is.. I just want someone to give her a good home, and enjoy her.. The Mrs that is.
EFA :lol:
ROR!

Nah, need her to pay the mortgages and help with Rego's... :(

Otherwise, I really wouldn't be able to have the cars and bike...