My commodore bro

A place for members to show off their pride & joys.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

destinationtoby
Broke it
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: My commodore bro

Post by destinationtoby »

dstocks wrote:And you are admitting that on a public forum...... You may want to remove that post.

Considering I only found out today.... I don't think they can do much,

And I've rung the rms, they said the same thing, that any cop that would have pulled me over would of had to notify me I had my license suspended and let me off first time.
Last edited by destinationtoby on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Because nothing is faster than a p plater in a commodore.....
except maybe a p plater on a unicorn
FTOcrazy273 wrote: Destinationtoby probably has one of THE best FTO's on the forum I never get tired of looking at his pics! Good work mate!
destinationtoby
Broke it

They could have given me some sorta courtesy phonecall after the camera got me haha
FTOcrazy273 wrote: Destinationtoby probably has one of THE best FTO's on the forum I never get tired of looking at his pics! Good work mate!
destinationtoby
Broke it

Vectose wrote:And that is one of the most obvious speed cameras in Newcastle. :lol:

Yeah fkn don't know what I was thinking... I go through there all the time..
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Ahhhh. That explains it I guess. Still wouldnt be spreading that round too much though. Doesnt pay to tempt fate.
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    Daniel2019
    Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

Yeah bugger that.

I am always under the speed limit and I never do anything dangerous or reckless. I've never even been through the national park, I'm not even sure where it is! :roll:
    I fix cars.
    Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
    bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
    rock_it
    Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

I believe you don't loose the licence until notified by RTA.

I got a fine like u. Stopped driving.. Then got a notice in the mail to let me know my suspension dates.. Grrr so didn't drive for a month, when I wasn't actually suspended..
    I just had to add it ......
    sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
    I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
    Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
    :utbnb:
    destinationtoby
    Broke it

Were you on your p's Craig ?
    destinationtoby
    Broke it

Had another 2 resonators put in the exhaust to quiet it abit, after a warning from a friendly young lady officer the other day..(sounds like a fkn FTO)
    And gave the the car a abit of a look over and a service, fixed a couple small boost leaks and changed a few clamps..
    Does anyone know why/HOW the hell my oil catch can was half full of oil and the other half water..?!???? 8O

image.jpg
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    rock_it
    Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

destinationtoby wrote:Were you on your p's Craig ?
    L's on my bike.... But full licence on the car... Fine was for 45k and over. Cop told me I would have enough time to get my fulls on the bike before the suspension period would be served to me.

2nd time, was on the bike, on full licence and same thing... Notice in the mail for speed camera. Listed that a penalty of suspension may be applicable.. Then about a month later, letter in the mail letting me know the disqualification period.. This was the one where I stopped driving when I got the fixed camera notification, when I didn't have to ...
    I just had to add it ......
    sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
    I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
    Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
    :utbnb:
    destinationtoby
    Broke it

Ok cool, I'll give them another call today and find out if I definitely can or can't ..
    destinationtoby
    Broke it

Polished the intake properly !
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    Technikhaus
    Oldtimer

Post by Technikhaus »

Crazy guy... haha.
    Looks good though!
    Man '96 FTO GPX
    Man '89 Legacy RS Rally car
    Man '90 MR2 GT
    Auto '08 Fairmont Ghia
    PHIL069
    Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

How did you polish it?
    What with and how long did it take?
    That looks bloody amazing!
    mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
    Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
    destinationtoby
    Broke it

PHIL069 wrote:How did you polish it?
    What with and how long did it take?
    That looks bloody amazing!
    Sanded for probably 3hours and then Bought a few different grade wheels like these v and some different grade compounds.
    Bout another 3-4 hours of polishing :lol:
    I would never do it again.
    But yeah looks waayyyy better in person..
    Thanks Phil
    Daniel2019
    Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

Yeah I'll give you that one mate, looks excellent.
    I fix cars.
    Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
    bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
    destinationtoby
    Broke it

Joined the local bogan club :lol: :lol: & picked up some new shoes :) (5 Incase I break one) :mrgreen:

Bennoz
    National President

Post by Bennoz »

So.... you want to sell it, because it's costing you too much, yet you buy new rims for it... oh & you forgot to tell everyone here that you popped the blower again... becuase you flogged the life out of it :lol:
    destinationtoby
    Broke it

Bennoz wrote:So.... you want to sell it, because it's costing you too much, yet you buy new rims for it... oh & you forgot to tell everyone here that you popped the blower again... becuase you flogged the life out of it :lol:

:lol: :lol: you're a funny bugger
    destinationtoby
    Broke it

I had decided the other day to sell it because I got caught driving unlicensed last week (was reversing a trailer into my grandfathers driveway for him when a patrol car went past and recognized me) Anyway no excuse I'm a dumb c**t blah blah, first Offence unlicensed holds 2years minimum disqualified plus watever the judge decides to suspend me for ontop. + the 6 months for that speed camera a little while back... Sooo an easy 3 years no license and some hefty court costs upcoming on the 16th. Thought may aswell sell the car and pay for it ..
    But now I've decided f**k it, keep the car, take it off the road for 2years and spend a f**k ton of money it.
    Main thing that changed my mind was the fact that at the club meet,there were 10+ cars with over $80,000 spent on them, each and every one of the owners fkn loved my car and the power it put down. Aaand the fact I've got a f**king sexy driver that loves to chauffeur me everywhere ! 8)
    PHIL069
    Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

I like your thread detonation :P
    mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
    Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol: