My commodore bro

A place for members to show off their pride & joys.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

destinationtoby
Broke it
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: My commodore bro

Post by destinationtoby »

I'm such a criminal
Because nothing is faster than a p plater in a commodore.....
except maybe a p plater on a unicorn
FTOcrazy273 wrote: Destinationtoby probably has one of THE best FTO's on the forum I never get tired of looking at his pics! Good work mate!
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Daniel2019 wrote:
bjk wrote:Everyone on this forum is insane.

Save Daniel, maybe.
Wut'd I do?

Yeah, Craig, I get that part. But my point is, that dropping a set of 11s and sitting 10km/h above the speed limit is the biggest deal ever. Everyone freaks out about breaking stupid laws like that, it's f**king retarded. There are so many more dangerous things than driving unlicensed (I understand that insurance is void, but it doesn't all of a sudden make you a sh*t driver) like people who are horrible drivers, drink driving, people who don't pay attention etc. Those are the people who are more likely to kill someone. Not someone who modifies their car to improve performance and understands performance capabilities etc. as opposed to some stupid soccer mum on the phone with bald tyres and no brake pads.

Like I said, I get that insurance is void, and yes that is bad, no I wouldn't ever drive unlicensed. I would much rather someone who is a good driver (not always necessarily law abiding) with no license driving around than someone who is a fking sh*t driver who is licensed. Who here is more likely to kill someone? Regardless of any insurance payouts, I'm simply talking safety factor. My pop has a restricted license now, literally only because he is old. He is a better driver than 90% of the people on the road, yet has a limited radius from home that he is allowed to drive in.. while there are absolute spastics who somehow manage to get their license and continuously cause dangerous scenarios on the road simply from being uneducated and not being interested or focused on driving.

Either way, f**k the system, and f**k the dumb sh*ts who keep lowering speed limits and making bullshit hooning laws (because that sh*t doesn't work), road laws are just getting absolutely ridiculous to a point where driving is becoming a chore, not enjoyable. Left some rubber on the road.. big deal. Helps improve grip going over it anyway :lol:

I get driving unlicensed and uninsured is very bad, but there's much worse sh*t happening on the roads than doing a burnout..

/rant
I agree there are some people on the roads that shouldn't be.. And there are people off the roads that are better drivers. But, at the end of the day.. It is a privilege to drive, and not a right.
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

Of course, but there's sh*t going on that is far worse than doing a burnout. Instead of cracking down on P platers and "hoons", how about we get rid of the clueless c**nts that can't drive first :lol:
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Daniel2019 wrote:Of course, but there's sh*t going on that is far worse than doing a burnout. Instead of cracking down on P platers and "hoons", how about we get rid of the clueless c**nts that can't drive first :lol:
Easier to focus on the minority.. :lol:
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

c**nts :lol:
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.