1997 FTO GP Version R

A place for members to show off their pride & joys.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ravenoak
jedwabna poszewka promocja

1997 FTO GP Version R

Post by ravenoak »

Here is my 1997 Version R I bought for my daughter. I am a Mazda man but she loves the FTO's.

It is a 1997 FTO GP Version R in Scotia White (auto).

It was a little unloved when we got it but after a full cut and polish, a couple of touch ups, a new set of XXR rims and a few little bits fixed up it came up a treat. So far it has been totally reliable and economical too. Must say the air con in these cars is outstanding!

The car came with a decent sound system too with touch screen, new speakers and subs albeit I have tidied up the wiring.

cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bennoz
National President

Re: 1997 FTO GP Version R

Post by Bennoz »

Very nice, looks tidy!
ravenoak

Post by ravenoak »

Cheers. Not perfect but rust free, straight and reliable. No leaks or strange noises and best of all my daughter loves it. I did a 1000 km round trip driving it myself and found it very comfortable. The Version R blue seats are a nice touch.
ravenoak

Post by ravenoak »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ravenoak

Post by ravenoak »

On my trip carrying the bike it managed 8l/100 km which I thought was pretty good for a 22 year old car!
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

Love that there's still a few unmolested examples of these getting around. That's a keeper!