Meet 1

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Jono
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Jono »

i wont be coming to the cruise, sorry guys.

jono
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

How's your car going Robb? What's the probability of you going?

I would be soo sad to have such a car just sitting in my drive way and me not being able to drive it :?

Hope you get it fixed soon... cos then we can all go for a cruise :D
Robb
Grease Monkey

Post by Robb »

Nothing new with the car it's still in the garage... and yes it sh*ts me to tears having it sitting there so occasionally I take if for a spin around the block.. :twisted: Not a good idea especially considering the condition it's in and with that dodgy space saver tyre on the front... :?

I'm pretty certain that I'm going I'll either go with someone else (backseat) to Batemans Bay and then switch cars to VIC or I'll figure something out....

BTW Tony might be going I ran into him today during lunch I'll probably have to twist his arm to get him to come but sh*t happens.. 8)

Has anyone heard of a KELVIN YANG??? cos apparently he's from the ACT and has RSVP'd that he is coming but I dont know who he is.... 8O

So how are you going with the hunt for an FTO???

Robb...
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

Man, i hope you get it fixed soon :P
I can't say i know who Kelvin is... hmm...

I've RSVP my place 4 me and my gf. If like a week or two before the cruz your still stuck with getting a ride, then let me know.

I will only be staying there for one night though, so i'm not sure about the ride home for you...

I'm picking up my fto on Sunday from Sydney!
:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

<<Insert disbelief, inpatience & fear here>>

Let's hope she doesn't fall apart before June!
Name: Boris
Rides: Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR, Volvo XC60 & 3 push bikes!
Robb
Grease Monkey

Post by Robb »

Hey Boris good to hear that you found an FTO... let me know when you get it and we'll meet so I can get a look at it...

I was hoping to get to batemans bay in the back of Jono's car but he isn't going now so if it's cool with you I'll go with you and your gf (backseat of coarse)... then when we get to the bay I can go with Tanya or Foulz or someone thats driving alone...

I also need to find a spot for a mate of mine that wants to come...

Any way let me know when you get your baby... :wink:

Robb...