Post by Robb »

1. Kimbo
2. RosegetsFTO
3. Spankmebandit
4. Tailgeese
5. Iceman
6. Azhdeen
7. Tim1

does anyone know these guys??? They are registered as ACT members but I dont know if any of them still have FTO's or if they are still members as I would like to see if they are interested in going to the Mallacoota cruz so that we can increase the number of cars going from the ACT...

Ps. Boris how is your car going (apart from the sump leak)??? would like to meet up so I can have a sqwizz at it.. 8) We should organise another meet like last time at Macca's and see if we can get more people to come this time...
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

if they have an email address associated with those forum signons then you should send them a message inviting them along (that is if they still drive an FTO)
Boris
Oldtimer

Re: Anyone know these guys

Post by Boris »

Robb wrote: Ps. Boris how is your car going (apart from the sump leak)??? would like to meet up so I can have a sqwizz at it.. 8) We should organise another meet like last time at Macca's and see if we can get more people to come this time...
It's going great!

Jono took it for a spin, and he said he liked it :P
I got the leak fixed, the guy had to machine another bush to fit the temp sensor and the sump plug, the old one was split! Had to replace a CV Boot, but that's all good now! My new rego is YCW 42U, i think :?

Yeah, maybe we should meet up, i saw Allan on the road yesterday, he hasn't been on the forums 4 ages... We need to get more ppl though!
Name: Boris
Rides: Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR, Volvo XC60 & 3 push bikes!
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

Following Robbs post, some more info, i looked it up, may as well post it... I wonder if the privacy policy of our club allows for steve to e-mail these people...

kimbo - Aug 07, 2002 - Posts: 0
RosegetsFTO - Jan 08, 2004 - Posts: 1
Tailgeese - Oct 20, 2002 - Posts: 0
IceMan - Oct 28, 2002 - Posts: 0
Azhdeen - May 09, 2003 - Posts: 2 ( looks like he never bough an fto )
Tim1 - Dec 29, 2003 - Posts: 2 (I think he sold his car)
dragon - Apr 03, 2004 - Posts: 0

Ahwell, I'm just wasting time... should really be doing uni work...