Meet No. 2

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

TonyCanbr
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by TonyCanbr »

Hello Robb and other FTO drivers in Canb.

Finally I got off my ass and join the group. So how many do we have in Canb ? I am working tomorrow but I will see if I can join you guys if you decide to meet up. My number is 0403 151 802
Cheers
TonyCanbr

Post by TonyCanbr »

Hello Robb and other FTO drivers in Canb.

Finally I got off my ass and join the group. So how many do we have in Canb ? I am working tomorrow but I will see if I can join you guys if you decide to meet up. My number is 0403 151 802
Cheers
Robb
Grease Monkey

Post by Robb »

IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME TONY... hehehe Just Joking Buddy :wink:

Well as you can see the weekend thing didn't happen :( hopefully everyone will be able to give me an indication of when and where they want to meet up and I can organise it...
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

Friday 16th? of July?

Late arvo cruise somewhere? Just maybe to catch up? Maybe a small Photo Session at a destined meeting place?

Nothing too fancy, as I think we need to gradualy increase the scale of events as we get more members, right now start with small stuff...

If we set the date now it will be easier on everyone, cos they can start to work around it, instead of meetings being always too soon. :roll:
Robb
Grease Monkey

Post by Robb »

OK people FRIDAY 16th JULY....

We have a date for the meet (courtosy of Boris)... Could everyone please check their calendars and make sure they can make it, it will probably be in the late arvo... hopefully there will be enuff light so that we can do a few fotos... I would like to make the meeting spot somewhere in the city possibly by the lake...

Can everyone please respond asap so that I can organise it ahead of time and post the details... Thanks guys and lets get this thing happening..

Ps. Boris I drove past your house the other night at least I assume it was your house since it had a silver FTO in the driveway and your the only own I know of on Twelve trees... Dude you live so close to where I used to live (34 St Johns Cres) :D

Cheers,
paladin
Mechanic

Post by paladin »

ill be coming as long as my engine goes in on time! should be by the 9th!
Robb
Grease Monkey

Post by Robb »

Dave I've got my fingers crossed for ya buddy...

So I guess that makes it SO FAR:

1. Me (Robb or Double B)
2. Boris (Boris)
3. Dave (Paladin)

Cheers,
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

Robb wrote:Ps. Boris I drove past your house the other night at least I assume it was your house since it had a silver FTO in the driveway and your the only own I know of on Twelve trees... Dude you live so close to where I used to live (34 St Johns Cres) :D
Hahaha... Robb is stalking me :lol:

Yeah I should make that date. Lake is good. :lol:
Also we could cruise up to Telstra tower via Civic, could be good pictures up there! But I can't remember what it's like up there...

Any ideas for good location to take photos?
Me and Jono found out, you can't take pictures in the underground carpark of Parliament House, we got thrown out by the AFP :lol:
Robb
Grease Monkey

Post by Robb »

Boris wrote:
Hahaha... Robb is stalking me :lol:
Better watch ya back Muhahahahaha :twisted:
Yeah I should make that date. Lake is good. :lol:
Also we could cruise up to Telstra tower via Civic, could be good pictures up there! But I can't remember what it's like up there...
We did a foto shoot up there ages ago when the guys came for a cruz to Canberra... not a bad place for it...
Me and Jono found out, you can't take pictures in the underground carpark of Parliament House, we got thrown out by the AFP :lol:
Hehehe they probably thought you you were terrorists taking recon shots of where to park the car bomb - you could have pulled out your mobile phone and said "Get back or I'll press send and we all go up" and watch them go nuts actually the would probably just shoot you in the head... ok maybe not such a good idea but would be funny to see... :twisted:

cheers,
Jono
Mechanic

Post by Jono »

hey guyz hopefully i can make it..

Not sure but ill try confirm a little later..

Jono
paladin
Mechanic

Post by paladin »

hopfully that will be enougth :)
Robb
Grease Monkey

Post by Robb »

Sorry guys but I have to pull out :cry: I have a suprise birthday to go to on Friday but if you guys get together take some pic's and let me know how it goes...

Cheers,
paladin
Mechanic

Post by paladin »

my cars ready to go! (+ dent GOD DAMN IT dont ask)

gotta say... the newer engine is a GEM, worksvery dif! (old engine 107k km's new engine 41k kms)
YFT-08U
Apprentice

Post by YFT-08U »

Can I still show up even though I dont have the FTO anymore?

I would not mind catching up with ya Robb again

jc
<P>[url=http://www.hotcarchicks.com][img]http://www.hotcarchicks.com/images/hotcarchicksBanner2.gif[/img][/url]</P>
Robb
Grease Monkey

Post by Robb »

YFT-08U wrote:Can I still show up even though I dont have the FTO anymore?

I would not mind catching up with ya Robb again

jc
JC your always welcome to come along to any meet we have buddy... I wont be at this one due to a birthday so next time... you dont have to answer this but did you get a decent amount for your car???

Guys I might be organising a multi-state cruz for the summernats in January, there has been some interest from the NSW guys and also VIC so we'll see how that goes... I want to set up a marque tent and parking area inside NATEX to advertise the club... simular to what the rebel's have but not to close to them cos they would prolly try to kill me for being a psychotic... :? Organising accomodation for that period will be a nightmare so if it does go ahead I'll prolly need some help from you guys...

Cheers,
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

Hmm,

Well, looks like this is going to not happen, I guess, as we don't even have a location, and Robb crashed out :(

If any one one still is extremely eager to have a meet then I guess you can call me Friday, on 0414 294 590, or post here before then.

But I don't think it will be worth it for just a couple of cars unfortunatly, maybe next time. :x

BTW, does anyone know the fto owner that own the silver stock fto near the house at the top of Copland dr. near Evatt?
Name: Boris
Rides: Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR, Volvo XC60 & 3 push bikes!
Jono
Mechanic

Post by Jono »

hey boris..

i think thats The zeff's car... one of the guys.

I think we can still meet up in the day... i like holidays.. dont u?? hehe

JOno